CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Eden SH is by far nv's worst gametype and they need to start pushing for triple caps on that map the whole reason they lost is because they settled for a sloppy 2 cap instead of going for a triple cap and Optic just had to take one back to get the win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eden SH is by far nv's worst gametype and they need to start pushing for triple caps on that map the whole reason they lost is because they settled for a sloppy 2 cap instead of going for a triple cap and Optic just had to take one back to get the win.

i think you have some nice analysis here maybe post more or maybe not no punctuation is great it doesn't have any negative effect on the point you're trying to make no punctuation whatsoever except at the end.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why does ESL have 3 observers in-game?

pretty standard for FPS games tbh, they could probably use 1 more

the issue is that h5 cant handle it

• Upvote (+1) 4

What do you know? Optic were radar and auto kids the whole time. Get those asterisks out boys.

You know snakebite and royal 2 have been some of the best pros since reach, right? That includes nbns too.

• Upvote (+1) 4

You know snakebite and royal 2 have been some of the best pros since reach, right? That includes nbns too.

he doesn't know

that's the default answer to rhetorical questions about his knowledge about...well, anything

It has nothing to do with us losing. Halo 5 just legit can't handle it, yesterday was equally as awful. All 3 observers are west coast too.

please don't take me seriously about stuff like this

i try not to take online stuff for this game too seriously

Whose idea was it to take out split-screen and remove real LAN functionality?

It has nothing to do with us losing. Halo 5 just legit can't handle it, yesterday was equally as awful. All 3 observers are west coast too.

On vacation so cant link but that one vision ep after worlds where optic shit on h5 about heavy aim the 343 tech or whatever that was there tells someone else to remove an observer to see if it helps. So they def know more then they say and have for awhile.

Want to do some trials this weekend, bro?  :simms:

I expected the stupidity from Shitlin but not the rest of you guys 

M9ZB8RJ.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

I expected the stupidity from Shitlin but not the rest of you guys

Sorry, but I can't take this win seriously until you can prove it on LAN without autos  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

The five stages of reversal featuring Mikwen:

:ace:  :apg:  :wutface:  :mj:  :salt:

:lxthul:

With how much people focus on 1v1s, you would almost think the aiming in this game wasn't completely broken. Unfortunately, it is.

Lolllllllllll Guess who's usually #2 in all those stats while doing a ton of obj and holding forward. Guess who is the in game leader and has the best comms in the game. But hey I guess KD is the end all be all oh well.

http://halodatahive.com/Scrim/Summary/480

Royal 2 is only person with over 200 damage per death, only person with a KDA over 2.0, best K/D. But hey, I guess comms are the only thing that determine a player's worth; that must be why Tapping Buttons is saving EG...oh wait

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Another Halo 5 shortcoming ? seems pretty common these days.

EG back ? pls pls pls #lifeIsTow