CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This Halo 3 montage with the acoustic guitar in the background had more feeling than the entire H5 campaign.

i fucking love that guitar piece

• Upvote (+1) 1

That Huke melee on Lethul that wasn't traded, was that due to the melee delay since Lethul was jumping?

I love how they flicker over the damage screen and then immediately go back to the useless capture screen we already stared at for 15 seconds. It's like they scream "Oh shit we can't show damage dealt go back to the stuff that doesn't matter". Like holy shit use the stats the game literally gives you PLEASE.

• Upvote (+1) 6

That was the first time I've seen OG type teamwork by a team that wasn't Optic..... NV looked amazing in that Ctf game

What do you know? Optic were radar and auto kids the whole time. Get those asterisks out boys.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 18

Strongside seriously needs to stop asking questions that are answered before he has finished asking the question. Can he (dies) stay alive? No he cannot!

• Upvote (+1) 4

What do you know? Optic were radar and auto kids the whole time. Get those asterisks out boys.

can we change shitlin's profile pic too?

voip_asterisk.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic doens't play like they usually do.. what the fuck are they doing at pulling flags?

Strongside's words are always like 3 seconds ahead of his thoughts.

and often 5 seconds too late for play by play casting. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1