CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So you acknowledge what I said and partially agree, but give downvote? I am confused. :)

Because you were "shocked" that ESL has good stuff when we've seen their good stuff for years. 

Theres a difference between skillgap and being able to 5 shot someone in .1 seconds

How is it any different to double-shot and quad shotting from Halo 2.

You have to be in air, aiming, while performing the combo. Seeing how the button combos made H2 so much more competitive and fun to watch, I'm failing to see how this glitch is any different.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

it's really not karmaand Walsh made a career out of that glitch...probably just easier to fix now

You have to be in air, aiming, while performing the combo. Seeing how the button combos made H2 so much more competitive and fun to watch, I'm failing to see how this glitch is any different.

Because in the H2 days people didn't had modded controllers and XIMs.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

It's not that hard to do, has no where near the limitations, and can be done with any weapon. You can't just say "button combo good, more skill gap," because it happened to be true in H1/H2. It literally breaks the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can't believe they are patching the multishot glitch.

Heaven forbid they actually have something in the game that increases the skill gap,

Theres a difference between skillgap and being able to 5 shot someone in .1 seconds

it's really not karmaand Walsh made a career out of that glitch...probably just easier to fix now

Chieftain shouldn't be downvoted, the Rapid Shot combo can easily be debated. It was an interesting and unique discovery.

It has all of the foundation to be a skill based combo (only usable in extremely niche situations, extremely fast/difficult button inputs, punishes player if they mess up) but the problems are:

1. Its peak power/potential is a little too strong, there is a pretty big difference between firing an extra burst in H2 and firing 5 shots instantly in H5.
  2. Button macros are much more accessible now and make the combo way too exploitable. It also favors players who use controllers with paddles, which could be deemed unfair.

Outside of some exploits and shenanigans, it would have been cool to see the combo last a little longer than it did. I am extremely disappointed that the pro players immediately shunned it and asked for it to be removed without actually attempting to see it used in competitive matches.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Holy shit.

Patch it for every weapon except the Magnum.

Bam, reason to use the magnum over the other precision weapons if you can nail the multishot glitch.

Bam, skill based utility weapon that isn't complete ass compared to the other options.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Yes it is different from quadshotting in H2. If you dont have a secondary and you mess up a double shot you are dead and you can't instakill someone like you can with the glitch in H5.

• Upvote (+1) 4

As soon as I saw a video of someone pulling off a perfect magnum kill in half a second with the multishot glitch I reversed my opinion on it. It's too strong and I think it's fair to remove it.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Yes it is different from quadshotting in H2. If you dont have a secondary and you mess up a double shot you are dead and you can't instakill someone like you can with the glitch in H5.

Thats fair enough.

Tonights matches will be very interesting.

Potentially the online Pro League could be won or lost based on the outcome of nV vs OpTic. Whoever wins, is unlikely to lose to any other team, so it's insanely hype. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Surprised they've spent time fixing the plasma grenade wall glitch - a classic bug that's been around since maybe even Halo 2?

Don't hold your breath, pros gassed it up at Daytona.

Felt like a closed server, hard to know if that's good or bad.

Now we need to beg for sensitivity curve changes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is the league standings meant to be ordered by maps won and then win percentage? 

WgCPjYI.png

gjaJlVU.png

:stressed:

Best settings --> worst viewership

I just need the mystery person in control of this ship to say "we aren't doing a good job. Here is where we are failing..."

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't wait to submit all my proof of people double shooting while I'm streaming on the new Mixer app!!! 

• Upvote (+1) 4

A lot of the stuff coming to Beam is actually pretty cool. Especially the multi stream viewing. I used to love using Multi twitch back when everyone on EG streamed.

The name isnt great but oh well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

WgCPjYI.png

gjaJlVU.png

:stressed:

I guess im not too surprised. I dont know why they didn't spam the shit out of these dates during daytona