CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Are you really comparing an EG win online to an LG win on LAN?

I'm not even an LG fan, but that's hilarious.

*Edit* Also the thing people (including me) were preaching, a change to the core 3 of EG, has improved EG (for now.)

*Edit2* You're also the one that was done with EG after they dropped Naded.

Lmao what? Comparing LAN win to online? Fuck no. Just saying it's funny how the legitimately seeded team you wanted forcefully removed from Pro League, because they're so clearly outclassed by everyone else, just came within a map of being 2-0 on Day 1.

For the record, I don't mind at all that they dropped the basket case, I just didn't like the Tapping pickup considering the kid couldn't even last a week on Goofy's team earlier this year. Maybe Tibby's analysis was right and Josbe's communication issues won't be as big a deal as I thought.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RIP Double shotting.

That glitch was heavily abused by macros. If this had the potential skill gap of double or quad shooting in Halo 2, I would've been a lot more upset than currently, but 343 made the right call for once.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Don't hold your breath, pros gassed it up at Daytona.

Felt like a closed server, hard to know if that's good or bad.

:wow:

Basically what was explained to me, and this was the good news.

As you played, and the more you played, your latency would build up and heavy aim would gradually feel worse. One of the solutions was pressing start actually, before they changed the start screen.

The good news - they told me they were trying to figure out how to refresh that latency constantly in game, and that wasn't on the build we played.

Interesting lmao. So pressing started worked before they changed the screen? Haaaaa didn't someone at 343 say pressing start didn't do anything?

And hopefully the do find how to fix that because that's huge.

You mean you haven't gotten in the H6 beta yet?

I've really been enjoying it so far, I mostly play the support Spartans.  I love throwing down the H3 Regenerator to heal up my teammates and build up my AoE ultimate that drops a Pelican full of UNSC Marines on the battlefield.

I got a sick 90-degree ninja on someone while wall-running the other day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've really been enjoying it so far, I mostly play the support Spartans.  I love throwing down the H3 Regenerator to heal up my teammates and build up my AoE ultimate that drops a Pelican full of UNSC Marines on the battlefield.

I honestly wouldnt mind some kind of hero/class based Halo spin off. I think something like the original Battlefront 2 would work great with Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

I honestly wouldnt mind some kind of hero/class based Halo spin off. I think something like the original BF2 would work great with Halo.

I think a TF2 Halo could be tremendous fun, but it would piss off 4v4 Competitive Halo fans everywhere.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

can't tell if you're trying to mock Overwatch or not? Overwatch is 100X the game H5 is.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 9

When you can't handle being memed 101

That was a meme? I thought he was being serious.

So the question is why did 343 make the aiming based off of the servers/online connectivity

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think a TF2 Halo could be tremendous fun, but it would piss off 4v4 Competitive Halo fans everywhere.

Battlefront style would work better imo

Latin America needs their own pro league. There's clearly a larger talent pool there than in Europe.

And I hope tapping doesn't have visa issues for the third time when dreamhack comes

I honestly wouldnt mind some kind of hero/class based Halo spin off. I think something like the original Battlefront 2 would work great with Halo.

As much as people are praising cod for "going back to its roots," they're completely changing the shield system so that you need a medic to heal you back to full strength. They're mimicking the class based trend as well
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lmao what? Comparing LAN win to online? Fuck no. Just saying it's funny how the legitimately seeded team you wanted forcefully removed from Pro League, because they're so clearly outclassed by everyone else, just came within a map of being 2-0 on Day 1.

For the record, I don't mind at all that they dropped the basket case, I just didn't like the Tapping pickup considering the kid couldn't even last a week on Goofy's team etarlier this year. Maybe Tibby's analysis was right and Josbe's communication issues won't be as big a deal as I thought.

it was the visa issue he was with noob goofy and Gabriel pre vegas last year...

I can't believe they are patching the multishot glitch.

Heaven forbid they actually have something in the game that increases the skill gap,

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 16

Basically what was explained to me, and this was the good news.

As you played, and the more you played, your latency would build up and heavy aim would gradually feel worse. One of the solutions was pressing start actually, before they changed the start screen.

The good news - they told me they were trying to figure out how to refresh that latency constantly in game, and that wasn't on the build we played. 

That is more of an actual explanation than anything 343 has told the community in years. They have been in denial that this is even an issue until recently it seems. 

• Upvote (+1) 1