CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Everyone just forfeit already, this is the best team.

nPDG5Mo.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

But they were able to bail out of that. When he was red rocket corner with a massive snipe he blindly contested a player bottom center with no clue about If someone was on rockets (while they were up). Terrible terrible challenge and to make it worse he became the easiest kill of all time and he lost snipe and they got rockets. About 30 seconds after that they went from up 6 to losing

Yeah, that play was the turning point in the match for sure.

Side note; can we talk about how fucking easy the sniper is @@Neighbor. Even pros shouldn't be hitting 6 headshots in a row while stabilizing and thrusting around and shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

But they were able to bail out of that. When he was red rocket corner with a massive snipe he blindly contested a player bottom center with no clue about If someone was on rockets (while they were up). Terrible terrible challenge and to make it worse he became the easiest kill of all time and he lost snipe and they got rockets. About 30 seconds after that they went from up 6 to losing

The game turned there though. Splyce had no control or weapons. The lead could have ballooned if he didn't do that

Everyone just forfeit already, this is the best team.

nPDG5Mo.png

Uhh, you're not supposed to be able to have 2 players from the same team. @@Moses_FPS

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, that play was the turning point in the match for sure.

Side note; can we talk about how fucking easy the sniper is @@Neighbor. Even pros shouldn't be hitting 6 headshots in a row while stabilizing and thrusting around and shit.

Should really reduce the ammo @@Neighbor

Uhh, you're not supposed to be able to have 2 players from the same team. @@Moses_FPS

Damn, it said you can have a max of 2. Guess that was from Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Last Active Feb 15"  :tear:

shit man, i thought i saw him post the other day

i'll send a DM

Damn, it said you can have a max of 2. Guess that was from Worlds.

i think it was

fantasy has different rules for lan vs online

my dream team is Mikwen and then 3 clones of Mikwen.

My dream team is 4 frostys so I can have 4 times the body shooting, meeleing,and teabagging.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

That rule was apparently changed.

dJprULi.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Elamite, Tsquared and Walshy should just constantly tri-cast.

As should Simms, Wonderboy and Onset. 

Let Ghost and Strongside do analysis.

Let Goldenboy host.

Never change this formula and viewing experience would be nice. 

(Events of course)

I think consistency in this regard could potentially create the feeling of a real "cast". A team that never changes, a really professional feel. 

as a long time fan and viewer of competitive esports i get this but at the same time a good amount of rotations are essential to keep high energy on the broadcast