CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I slate Halo 5 alot, guess what I still play it daily, I watch competitive (I often stay up in UK until 3am when I start work at 6am).

Just because we want Halo to fulfill it's potential don't mean we hate it. Most critics here are justified.

• Upvote (+1) 4

What time does pro league start, it's 12am here in UK not sure whether to stay up o ly really interested in 2nd game today (EG/Splyce)

two minutes

I never said that there wasn't a mix of people here. I actually agreed with them that TB was consistent in having people of all opinions. 

There are people that are hyped and negative here, if you don't see it the you aren't looking close enough. If people didn't care, they wouldn't be here imo.

Yes I know Beyond is known for being "negative", but I see it as a passion of fans that want what's best for competitive Halo.

There are people that are hyped and negative here, if you don't see it the you aren't looking close enough. If people didn't care, they wouldn't be here imo.

Yes I know Beyond is known for being "negative", but I see it as a passion of fans that want what's best for competitive Halo.

I never said that there wasn't a mix of people here. As a matter of fact I actually agreed with them.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well I was thinking about actual competitive stuff, you know, on topic things, but I suppose the other stuff you listed counts as being consistent. Also I rarely see people telling others to be "positive", what I do see is people telling others not to be assholes.

on the internet, those are the same thing

• Upvote (+1) 2

505 is briefly?

I attempted to reverse engineer the spawn system to offer some help to Gh057 in making the settings as competitive as possible and I still didn't break the 400 games mark.

release to feb i got 550 games. I'd say it's briefly. 

Halo 3: 7,253

Halo Reach: 1,094

Halo 4: 546

Halo 5: 2,237

Halo MCC: 1,926

Wanted to share mine. It was very interesting to see everybody's # of games played.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

t2 just said that EG "almost" has to play back to back series

nevermind that LG does have to play back to back sereies

Looking forward to the pro league and Optic dominating again. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Royal 2: 

giphy.gif

I loved it. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

alright seriously who the hell uses Beam?!

Pretty cool platform, just not something that's realistically going to compete with Twitch for a while, if ever.

• Upvote (+1) 2