CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ce and h2: 0 i didnt have an xbl account or xbox and played solely as guest on friends xboxs or just split screen lan. those were simpler times. part of why i got a 360 was because of how much fun i had w/ h2 and the fact i was moving away from my friends.

h3: 2717

reach: 2181

h4: 1314

h5: 612

0eYKnBV.png

at this point, the only thing holding me to halo are memories of the early years on my friend's couch playing split screen and watching competitive

Not including Lans as I dont have exact history althought I lanned halo 1 every weekend and halo 2 prolly once or twice a month. Also not including h4 or h5.

Halo 2 - 21,708

Halo 3 - 6,924

Halo Reach - 4220

I'll jump on this bandwagon 

Halo: CE - est. 2000

Halo 2 - 15, 102

Halo 3 - 3768

Halo: Reach - 254

Halo 4 - 197

Halo: MCC - 1169

Halo 5 - 190

It's a good game, still don't think it's a good Halo.

I feel like people don't really understand where frustration comes from with Halo fans. I got nearly 1k games played but I've never played more than 10 games without having friends on. There's no urge to grind with it for me at least. Halo 5 has no casual power, missing features, awful maps, aiming issues, etc. I swear people think fans just look for reasons to hate it, if I really didn't care I'd stop playing or talking about it.

Is it possible to play the latest Halo and not like it as much as others? Yes.

This game, along with the last three (arguably four) Call of Duty games, Reach, and Halo 4 all suffer from this. They just fucking suck to solo queue. A lot of games are like this now. I don't understand it. With the primary focus towards online gameplay, along with myself and friends just getting older and having more obligations, along with shit games, it's borderline unbearable to solo queue games these days which takes all of the fun out of it. The games being complete shit make up for a lot of the reason why I can't just jump on and hop into an all night type FFA/4v4 competitive lobby with forum guys too. It happens unfortunately. 

H2/H3 are also on waypoint. The bungie ones aren't accurate if you played after 2012.

Waypoints are nonexistant if you changed your tag since the last time you played 2 or 3, which i have, so it was no help to me lol.  

I'm sitting here going through all my accounts from Halo 2 - Halo 5 now. BRB.

Took awhile but here's my chart. If only I could tell you how many games I played on LAN. 

AcWiJk0.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Waypoints are nonexistant if you changed your tag since the last time you played 2 or 3, which i have, so it was no help to me lol.  

Strange, my H2/H3 stats are there even though I changed my tag.

I had over 23,500 ranked matches played in H3.

I had legit 10,000+ Exp in Team Slayer. 

3000+ in MLG.

3000+ in doubles.

That was my heroin. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

one summer i left my house maybe 3-4 times because i loved halo 2 that much

I would bring my xbox to my friends houses and hook it up and play a game everytime I went to the bathroom from a campfire. I fucking miss loving a game that much.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There was a time in my life when it was just HBO/H2F for H2 vids at school then H2 at night for a good part of 2005...miss those days.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I left my house all the time one summer for the sole purpose of LANing H3 every single day while eating nothing but frozen chicken and pizza. I'm pretty confident that summer took years off my life. Worth.

• Upvote (+1) 3

H2: 18,201

H3: 503 (despised h3 and quit gaming because of it)

Reach: never played, never will

H4: 799

MCC: 563

H5: 5305

Halo CE - Didn't play this a ton, played only at friend's house for get togethers once every two or three weeks.  One XBox, 6 players, bottom 2 rotate out.

Halo 2 - No data on this, because I borrowed another friend's XBox (he got a gaming PC) and played entirely on his account.

Halo 3: 10870 games on main tag.

Halo Reach: 3,772 games

Halo 4: 392 games

Halo MCC: 707 games

Halo 5: 1562 games

• Upvote (+1) 1

There was a time in my life when it was just HBO/H2F for H2 vids at school then H2 at night for a good part of 2005...miss those days.

My GPA dropped from a 3.5 to a 1.9 one semester and never recovered because of Halo 2.

This game is fake online

True but....

More or less fake than your pro seed?

Less fake. That seed is about as fake as it gets.

• Upvote (+1) 2

CE - ~200

2- ~1000 (didn't have xbox til 360, played at friends' houses)

3- 2561

R- 146 (went to college, didn't have my 360)

4- 48 (LOL)

5- 615

Strange, my H2/H3 stats are there even though I changed my tag.

Playing a match after the GT change should force Waypoint to bring back all the stats.

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds and

H:CE: ??? games played

H2: 956 games played (parents only let me play a few hours on weekends only)

H3: 1440 games played

Reach: 867 games played

H4: 913 games played

H5: 3882 games played

Discussion Thread

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1