CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is Halo 5 on really on it? All I see is Halo: Spartan Assault. Maybe I'm blind?

Yes Halo 5 is on it. It's also posted to main page on /r/halo

It really is a shame that they finally get the settings right

They removed sprint?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I was bored one day and added up all my XBL games on one-months + main account, plus LAN games (estimates) ... I'm apparently a Reach kid lol.  Also I didn't play H2 until the very end of its lifespan, alas.  

H1: ~500 games

H2: 1184 games

H3: 2947 games

Reach: 6274 games

H4: 1540 games

MCC: 984 games

H5: 4488 games

http://halo.bungie.net/stats/PlayerStatsHalo2.aspx?player=cks1&sg=3

That's just my main account, let alone probably 5-6 smurfs that had over 1000 games each, that account alone has 10k games on it lol, but that's what grinding looks like

A couple, sure. 5+ in a short span? That's harassment or someone going of out their way to do this. Obviously it isn't black and white as that, but if reports come in we will look at it and determine it.

Gotta love the retro-neg-bomb

Since we are all doing this....

5tqd66L.png

Apparently Halo 2 was crack to me as well...

Edit: transparent background was killing me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gotta love the retro-neg-bomb

Since we are all doing this....

VUJSK3F.png

Apparently Halo 2 was crack to me as well...

Damn, where can I find all these stats?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll join in on the fun... Here's me:

• Halo CE is an estimate based on my memory of playing CE and 2 pretty equally... and I think both of those numbers are a little low because I couldn't remember all my H2 tags.
  • Halo 3 through Halo 5 should all be accurate nearly down to the game.

VWOHSQ0.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

Anyone seen this? A Netflix like subscription service for Xbox games can play anything on the list in full while subscribed, Gold members can start from now with 14 day free trial, comes June 1st for silver.

Halo 5 is on it but rest of list is weak.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/6d1a16/xbox_game_pass_launches_june_1st_includes_over/

RIP anyone who goes to try out halo 5 and gets hit with the 100gig download

• Upvote (+1) 7

So, I might not have some of the biggest numbers here beat (although I probably have the most H4 played), but I ran through all of mine, only counting the two main gamertags I've had since I got XBL in 03, switched in the middle of H3:

Halo 2: 3360
Halo 3: 429 (Omegabullit) + 2309 (AutomatousBeing)
Reach:  559 Arena/Competitive
Halo 4: 3665
MCC:   3137
Halo 5: 3568

Also, here's the proof:  http://imgur.com/a/S7d7k

As you can see, Reach was my main Halo vacation.  The series had gotten so far from what I knew and loved, and I didn't really have a group to play with post college, plus life.  I got back in hard during H4.

However, these are only the verifiable numbers.  I spent two years lanning CE on a weekend basis and playing XBC almost nightly prior to H2's release, and from 2006-2010 I was in college and lived with my long time doubles partner, and we played a few hours of 1v1s in CE a few nights a week, so if I had to ballpark it I easily have 5000 games of CE between high school and college.

EDIT: For what my $0.02 is worth, I'm not exactly addicted to Halo, but it's definitely my main hobby.  MCC is broken as shit but I put up with it, but unfortunately my friends won't these days.  I head case over H5 and it's garbage aim system constantly, but when push comes to shove it's like an abusive relationship, and to escape all the stress of my life I just want to play Halo with my buds, and unfortunately right now the only way to do that is play Halo 5.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I'll join in on the fun... Here's me:

• Halo CE is an estimate based on my memory of playing CE and 2 pretty equally... and I think both of those numbers are a little low because I couldn't remember all my H2 tags.
  • Halo 3 through Halo 5 should all be accurate nearly down to the game.

VWOHSQ0.png

too much halo 5

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seems that a lot of people play H5 a lot

They like to pretend to hate it. They know it's good.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Other options include MCC or jetpack COD. Plus I assume most people are around college age and have more free time than the past/less social obligations. There's a lot that goes into it. There just aren't many good FPS games on console ATM.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Damn, where can I find all these stats?

H2/H3 stats: https://halo.bungie.net/online/default.aspx  just search for your gamertag.  If you have changed your gamertag since you stopped playing, you'll have to search by the old tag name before you changed it.

The rest will be on waypoint.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

H2/H3 stats: https://halo.bungie.net/online/default.aspx  just search for your gamertag.  If you have changed your gamertag since you stopped playing, you'll have to search by the old tag name before you changed it.

The rest will be on waypoint.  

H2/H3 are also on waypoint. The bungie ones aren't accurate if you played after 2012.

Halo CE: Under 500, was my older brother's game.

Halo 2: ~10,000

Halo 3: ~3000

Halo Reach: ~4000

Halo 4: ~2000

Halo 5: ~3000

*Note; My H3 stats are skewed because I took a couple year break from gaming in my life during H3's lifespan.

Also: I've racked up about 1600 games in MCC

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's a good game, still don't think it's a good Halo.

I feel like people don't really understand where frustration comes from with Halo fans. I got nearly 1k games played but I've never played more than 10 games without having friends on. There's no urge to grind with it for me at least. Halo 5 has no casual power, missing features, awful maps, aiming issues, etc. I swear people think fans just look for reasons to hate it, if I really didn't care I'd stop playing or talking about it.

Is it possible to play the latest Halo and not like it as much as others? Yes.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have way way to many 1 month accounts to accurately add up, but.

Halo 1-200

Halo 2-3,000

Halo 3-10,000

Halo: Reach-7,500

Halo 4-100

Halo 5-4,000