CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I have no idea what LG is going to do, but one thing they definitely shouldn't do is drop their best player.

I more so meant him leaving because of that, not getting dropped.

Nothing against Ninj or cam at all, but I'd think that being a really Good player who grinds all the time (Saiyan), would want to be on a team where everybody has the ability to grind all the time and cam/ninj just don't have enough time in the day to grind like some players do (OpTic Envy)

Should TL and NV make changes? No

Will they? This is Halo so.....

I'm gonna be so bummed if Liquid makes a change. That roster has so much potential if they can see it out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have no idea what LG is going to do, but one thing they definitely shouldn't do is drop their best player.

I think we already did. Same thing I was saying before though, Xbox.com says you have no friends  :kappa:

hQRJyUZ.png

:mj:  :mj:  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Some random guy says Huke will go back to Cod and now ppl asking for date lmao. Why should he go ? He is making good money in Halo, he finished top 4 hwc 2016, he is fall league champion and finished top 2 hwc 2017. Do ppl think he would magicaly get picked up by top team in Cod ? I highly doubt so.

He'd definitely get picked up for cod. Especially if he waited till the next cod. Who knows what he will do he is an actual god in both games. He can absolutely make a decision based off of preference.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some random guy says Huke will go back to Cod and now ppl asking for date lmao. Why should he go ? He is making good money in Halo, he finished top 4 hwc 2016, he is fall league champion and finished top 2 hwc 2017. Do ppl think he would magicaly get picked up by top team in Cod ? I highly doubt so.

Actually that seems to be the general consensus. As far as I know, he was a lord at AW and was unable to compete after that. Now that he's able? You never know. He might switch. There's far more stable money in Call of Duty than there is in Halo, even if you're not winning tournaments. Call of Duty certainly has a larger YouTube base and there's no reason why a younger guy like Huke couldn't carve out a portion of that for himself. He could do it for Halo too, but Halo isn't as resonant with people as Call of Duty seems to be.

Right now they are trying to work with so many TO's at different times, a bit of consolidation would be good.  I hear the argument about not wanting to shut out the smaller TO's, but if they wanted to support them they should have included true LAN with the game.  Thats the best support they could give.

Is the no LAN support a game issue or an Xbox One issue? It's always been pretty unclear for me, although I thought I remembered it being a game issue. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

He'd definitely get picked up for cod. Especially if he waited till the next cod. Who knows what he will do he is an actual god in both games. He can absolutely make a decision based off of preference.

and Snipedown even said he likes COD way better. He also has an in with e6 COD but that would probably be the worst team to pick him up. Although, e6 would probably offer him a ridiculous amount of money to play for them

• Downvote (-1) 2

Huke

Shottzy

Penguin

Eco

Now THAT's a scary team

You will not see Penguin without Rayne if Penguin can help it... just ask

People can make make the case that Snip3down spot on NV can be in jeopardy. For someone with the playstyle like his, he should be the #1 or #2 player in terms of K/D on his team every event when you have Mikwen and Huke in the frontline being a nuisance to the other team.

Mikwen solidified his spot on NV after this past weekend. Huke is the best on the team so he ain't going anywhere unless he goes at his own free will, whether it be CoD or another team. All that's left to look at is Snip3down and Pistola. Mikwen already defended Ola after the lose against Optic. In terms of value, Snip3down is probably the most replaceable player on NV, atm. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why would top team make the risk picking him up after he has been off of cod for more than year ? Why would Huke take the risk after doing so well in Halo ? Not saying he wouldn't adapt, but saying he can swap games anytime and do anything is not smart. It doesn't work that way.

you obviously didnt see him play in AW if you think he won't get picked up

I watched every event in AW, Huke was a Lord. He will be picked up by a top team easily if he decided to leave for CoD today. Huke has also said that he likes both Halo and CoD equally, but for different reasons. Imo, there is no reason for Huke to stay in Halo if things don't get better from a tournament aspect and I'm not talking money.

I'm pretty positive  Dreamhack ATL will be a boss event so I'll see some of you there. If the event is rather bad, Dreamleague NA Dota 2 finals will be in the same venue so we got a backup plan.

OT: Optic Top 1, nV wont make a change.

you obviously didnt see him play in AW if you think he won't get picked up

No I didn't, and I would understand if he went back if he wasn't so successful in Halo as he is.

@@Moses_FPS Please how much money made Huke in Halo so far ?

It's hard to make a team change when the top 4 players are on the top 1 team and that hasn't changed for 2 years now. At this point nV and TL should be sick to their stomach watching Optic win. Honestly they should just make a pact to help eachother out in anyway possible to bring down Optic. Daily scrims with eachother. They could legitimately set up scrims with eachother almost daily at the same time and then after those scrims set out and scrim whoever they are set to that day. I'd like to say there's a team change to be made, or a playstyle change that would help bring them over the top, but that's just not true. Optic regularly talks about how their work ethic is what sets them apart. TL and nV have to go after that if they want to compete. Doubling down on scrims would be the way to do it. And honestly I don't know if the radar or automatics changes would hurt Optic or help them. The only way to really chase down Optic is to work hard and practice practice practice at this point. A teamchange would be pointless.

• Upvote (+1) 4

People can make make the case that Snip3down spot on NV can be in jeopardy. For someone with the playstyle like his, he should be the #1 or #2 player in terms of K/D on his team every event when you have Mikwen and Huke in the frontline being a nuisance to the other team.

Mikwen solidified his spot on NV after this past weekend. Huke is the best on the team so he ain't going anywhere unless he goes at his own free will, whether it be CoD or another team. All that's left to look at is Snip3down and Pistola. Mikwen already defended Ola after the lose against Optic. In terms of value, Snip3down is probably the most replaceable player on NV, atm. 

thats a weird argument but I agree lol

Dropping Eric would be insane.  Go back and look at the stats for every scrim, he's usually top of the boards with Huke in damage.  You have to have people doing damage to slow the other team down, keep them on their heels. NV just needs to regroup and lock down their teamwork, they've already got the skill.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With the HWC over, I hope we see more maps sooner than later. Current rotation is a little stale. I like the way the game plays right now, but I think radar changes can make room for flanks. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Next worlds should be held at one of the Gaylord Opryland Resorts and Convention Center... That place was godlike. Both times we went there for MLG were amazing. 

P.S. Really fortunate at the first time in Nashville, we dodged the intense flooding that literally happened a week after the event. Talk about luck.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Scump has been considered the best COD player for about 3-4 years now. Huke was the closest thing I've ever seen to scump until john this past year. Ok, I'm done talking about COD, sorry.