CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

New FFA settings are a lot better. So close to qualifying this time too. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The heavy aim issue isn't related to the stick tuning within our game

I've always liked you, Neighbor, but why did you guys change the aim from the beta and why does it feel so different from every other single FPS in console history? 

Hell, even Halo 4 felt fine to aim. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

The heavy aim issue isn't related to the stick tuning within our game

If we still had the beta aiming and heavy aim it would be 10xmore enjoyable than what we have now. Even if there was no heavy aim this aiming system is just not as enjoyable as what the beta had. Heavy aim aside you guys literally put in an untested brand new aiming system that no one had asked for that is completely different than past games. I assure you even if you guys fix heavy aim people will still complain about the aiming system and that is why I feel no pity.

Also, we are 2 years deep and we STILL don't have an aim fix nor did we get an aiming overhaul. So idk what to really say.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You both were banned for harassing members with neg rep, while neg repping a couple posts is fine - going out of your way to neg 5+ posts in a row in a short time frame will result in a ban. This isn't anything new, you both aren't the first and won't be the last.

If you guys want to discuss the injustice of this situation my PM box is always open to discuss it.

Thanks.

I haven't posted in days what did I do? 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would've loved to see EG recruit cClaim seeing as how he's good friends with Falcated and used to be on 2gre's daycare for a brief period of time.

Tapping Buttons was on 2gre's squad too. I'm willing to bet the pickup was 100% his idea.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tapping Buttons was on 2gre's squad too. I'm willing to bet the pickup was 100% his idea.

The team was 2gre, Shotzzy, Kaotic, Articc was it not? Then cClaim got picked up when Shotzzy left.

The team was 2gre, Shotzzy, Kaotic, Articc was it not? Then cClaim got picked up when Shotzzy left.

Tapping was on the lineup in its early stages. Saiyan was there at some stage too.

Do we know anything about the NA Pro League Prize Pool yet? I know Simms came by with an info-bomb about the EU stuff, but do we know if the 1st place team in NA still takes home $13,000?

OT but why won't twitch load the video or the chat?

That's literally all the PL is for this season. I'm quite happy with that to be honest.

Not having to play in the open bracket is a huge deal. Plus there's more money for top6
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's on your end.

I know, should've asked how to fix it lol

edit: fixed

• Upvote (+1) 1

If we still had the beta aiming and heavy aim it would be 10xmore enjoyable than what we have now. Even if there was no heavy aim this aiming system is just not as enjoyable as what the beta had. Heavy aim aside you guys literally put in an untested brand new aiming system that no one had asked for that is completely different than past games. I assure you even if you guys fix heavy aim people will still complain about the aiming system and that is why I feel no pity.

Also, we are 2 years deep and we STILL don't have an aim fix nor did we get an aiming overhaul. So idk what to really say.

Exactly, The beta was fine and they changed it. I traded in H5 March of 2016 and its still not fixed. The only reason I'm somewhat interested in HCS is the fact that Im friends with some of the players and casters. Hell, I have more time played in H4 than I do in H5.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Exactly, The beta was fine and they changed it. I traded in H5 March of 2016 and its still not fixed. The only reason I'm somewhat interested in HCS is the fact that Im friends with some of the players and casters. Hell, I have more time played in H4 than I do in H5.

Same I definitely had more enjoyment in H4. Aiming is sooooooo vital to enjoyment on an FPS game. H4 also had better weapon balance to me especially post patch. And comp settings were all around the BR so you weren't getting killed by other rifles with more RRR and magnetism. But I digress. Please just give us good aiming.

y'all really liked h4 more?

jesus christ

How much time do you have in H5 again? Like a day? There are valid reasons why people like H4 more. The most fundamental thing, AIMING, is literally 15x better. That's enough for me. No OP autos or rifles either. I'll take it.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2