CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As much as it sucks to see @@Towey and naded go, hopefully the twins start performing again with this new line up. They could be a top 4 team

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like this could be the start of good things for them. Something has been obviously wrong over there for awhile and maybe this will be enough of a change so that things can finally be different. Pushing people out of their comfort zones works out sometimes but we will just have to see

Kinda wish EG would just buy Oxygen and give them the team.

Best of luck @@Naded!

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Tapping Buttons is the best player in Latin America, I'm glad a Latin player is finally having the chance of competing in the US. EG top 4, calling it now.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As much as it sucks to see @@Towey and naded go, hopefully the twins start performing again with this new line up. They could be a top 4 team

stop it. no they can't. We all know that nV, OG, and Liquid are the top 3 (in that order), and there is no way EG will ever break into the top four when Splyce, STR8, and LG are all much better. EG needs to accept that they are competing with Cratos for 7th 8th

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Good thing Towey has his YouTube career to fall back on.

Honestly I hope he continues making videos, I've loved the up to speed series.

Maybe now that he's not coaching he'll have more time to post them from home and won't have to pull over his car every time.

:kappa:

Hope Naded streams more than once a week and returns for H6.

you mean H3A. Kappa.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Sweden just won the World Championship in Hockey against Canada! YAY! :D

STFU EH.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Since Contra is still under contract with EG, why don't they put him on the roster over Tapping Buttons? Josbe is just a sub according to the post on the EG website.

If anyone in the forum also knows Spanish, Tapping Buttons gave a cool interview that was posted on YouTube back in February. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

stop it. no they can't. We all know that nV, OG, and Liquid are the top 3 (in that order), and there is no way EG will ever break into the top four when Splyce, STR8, and LG are all much better. EG needs to accept that they are competing with Cratos for 7th 8th

you're a bright one

like a mini cratos in every way

• Upvote (+1) 2