CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I heard Wonderboy say yesterday that he wouldn't be able to cast the EU LCQ, and that Simms was busy too. Gaskin was casting VainGlory, and idk about Onset.

I casted some of the NA LCQ yesterday so I figured I'd step in to help cast the EU LCQ today.

Nothing like waking up and immediately start casting for 4 1/2 hours lol.

Had fun anyways. Congrats to Hmmm and French T04 for making the EU Pro League!

Onset sounded really rough in his video on LAN, may not be feeling up to it maybe?

I heard Wonderboy say yesterday that he wouldn't be able to cast the EU LCQ, and that Simms was busy too. Gaskin was casting VainGlory, and idk about Onset.

I casted some of the NA LCQ yesterday so I figured I'd step in to help cast the EU LCQ today.

Nothing like waking up and immediately start casting for 4 1/2 hours lol.

Had fun anyways. Congrats to Hmmm and French T04 for making the EU Pro League!

I think simms was working at the vainglory event as well. As for onset i think he still has internet issues so cant stream atm
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I think simms was working at the vainglory event as well. As for onset i think he still has internet issues so cant stream atm

that vainglory event > HWC  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

May be the best move they've made since Lethul left.

(To clarify, I mean picking up Tapping Buttons, not dropping Naded.)

I agree. I'd consider Tapping Buttons a top ten player in the game and easily the best player on EG right now

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I agree. I'd consider Tapping Buttons a top ten player in the game and easily the best player on EG right now

So has this been confirmed? I thought rosters locked before daytona. And honestly i feel bad for naded if this is true. His hwc vegas interview reminded me why im a fan of his and id love to see him hit a decent team

• Upvote (+1) 1

But they should've replaced Falcated with Tapping Buttons IMO. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Chillllllllllllllllllllll you can't possibly believe he is top 10 when he hasn't done shit against the best players in the game. Lets calm down here.

Lmao I love this forum. Hyperboles fly all over the place
  • Upvote (+1) 5

I cant stream at all with my current internet, otherwise I would have done it. Thanks to Chad for bringing us the action!

• Upvote (+1) 9

I believe that you are someone who is not satisfied unless they have something to bitch about. You remind me of this person I had a conversation with at this year's G4G. I cant quite put my finger on it, but this fellow just came off as a total D-BAG. Not saying you are. Just saying

N1PIjvn.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sweden just won the World Championship in Hockey against Canada! YAY! :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lmao I love this forum. Hyperboles fly all over the place

Tapping Buttons is the next Shotzzy is the next Huke is the next (insert <18yo top player here)

• Upvote (+1) 6

Tapping Buttons is the next Shotzzy is the next Huke is the next (insert <18yo top player here)

According to w0uld kaotic is the best 15 yr old in the game!!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

According to w0uld kaotic is the best 15 yr old in the game!!

NO one expected Kaotic to get as far as he did in the LCQ. 

Very impressive. Hope his team is at ATL. 

Towey and Naded just retired... Holy shit

what the fuck

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1