CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

May be the best move they've made since Lethul left.

agree, plus if ContrA is really still on contract for EG ... can Falcated be 'dropped' for ContrA?  Cody + Josbe + Roybox would be a legitimately scary team if the twins put in the time

• Upvote (+1) 5

7d24e57509.png

10 different countries represented in the EU LCQ tomorrow, pretty cool

It'd be cool to see ol Limpo make it in, but favorites should be Secret and French T04. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

May be the best move they've made since Lethul left.

(To clarify, I mean picking up Tapping Buttons, not dropping Naded.)

Agreed. Tapping is a beast. EG only lost 5-8 against LG in their first scrim tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It'd be cool to see ol Limpo make it in, but favorites should be Secret and French T04.

Hmmmm is made up of players previously from EU Pro League isn't it?

7d24e57509.png

10 different countries represented in the EU LCQ tomorrow, pretty cool

Hmmm and bikini bottom crew are going to win

• Upvote (+1) 1

has Josbe ever not had visa issues though?  I dunno man

1pfj1g.jpg

i know this doesnt actually apply to the current format

• Upvote (+1) 7

agree, plus if ContrA is really still on contract for EG ... can Falcated be 'dropped' for ContrA?  Cody + Josbe + Roybox would be a legitimately scary team if the twins put in the time

uhhhh.....Falcated, Contra, TB, and a 4th would be much scarier than any combination involving the twins. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Hmmmm is made up of players previously from EU Pro League isn't it?

Indeed. Warlord better known as wargoose for goosing when he was on infused.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

uhhhh.....Falcated, Contra, TB, and a 4th would be much scarier than any combination involving the twins. 

He's not wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Chill dude, they aren't the sudds

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Chill dude, they aren't the sudds

Sadly, they're pretty much what the Sudds were in 2014-15.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Sadly, they're pretty much what the Sudds were in 2014-15.

The BUKs went 0-10 in EU Fall Pro League on Prophecy.

I think that's a closer comparison than the Sudds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the best thing for EG right now would be for the twins to split up. If that means one of them ends up in the am circuit or retiring, so be it. I still think they're both good players with top 4 potential, but the Roy/Lunchbox/Towey core has had very little success in H5. Maybe their playstyles just don't mesh in this game.

I think the best thing for EG right now would be for the twins to split up. If that means one of them ends up in the am circuit or retiring, so be it. I still think they're both good players with top 4 potential, but the Roy/Lunchbox/Towey core has had very little success in H5. Maybe their playstyles just don't mesh in this game.

I actually found this interesting enough to clip earlier, I'm not sure who on the team was talking but they didn't seem to be fond of Towey's coaching style lol. https://clips.twitch.tv/ArtisticUglyEggNerfRedBlaster

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually found this interesting enough to clip earlier, I'm not sure who on the team was talking but they didn't seem to be fond of Towey's coaching style lol. https://clips.twitch.tv/ArtisticUglyEggNerfRedBlaster

Mash (the coach majority) Dastroyed saying fuck no. 

It is too much imo, backseat gaming sucks honestly. Not all the time but def that much 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Mash (the coach majority) Dastroyed saying fuck no. 

It is too much imo, backseat gaming sucks honestly. Not all the time but def that much 

The only person who I've seen that does this style of coaching but doesn't feel too back-seaty is Symbolic.  He emphasizes important calls from his team but never seems to get in the way.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So if Naded actually left, doesn't that mean he's ineligible to compete in the summer season since he left after roster lock.

great argument until you consider the fact that Ronin > EG and that it's actually EG that has no business having a guaranteed spot in this "pro" league. 

Curious, why do you think that Ronin > EG? Either way, I don't think either team should have the pro league without playing for a seed so I hope we can agree on that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So if Naded actually left, doesn't that mean he's ineligible to compete in the summer season since he left after roster lock.

I think they changed this rule after the one time they used this when Naded left Optic

EG with TB still as bad as EG with Snipedown, Commonly, Contra, Ninja, Cam, Naded, and Svspector. I wonder what the real problem is?

did you forget about EG beating OG with cam and Tyler? And were top three for about the two weeks?

did you forget about EG beating OG with cam and Tyler? And were top three for about the two weeks?

I'm still confused about that team. They shouldn't have dropped anyone. I can understand if ninja/victory wouldnt want to return though