CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So....if and when oS wins this series how pissed are people going to be? The 4th best NA team not making "Pro League" will just be another feather in the shit hat that is 343 "Halo".  

Careful, man, he's going to block you on Twitter and here too lmao

"Don't pick Halo as your esports game" If you think like that, I truly wonder what the fuck are you doing here?

I mean hes not really wrong. A lot of us are already invested in the series or w/e so we stick around but if you were new and talented and could make it in another game you probably should.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So....if and when oS wins this series how pissed are people going to be? The 4th best NA team not making "Pro League" will just be another feather in the shit hat that is 343 "Halo".  

We'll be mad but not mad enough for 343 to do anything

Careful, man, he's going to block you on Twitter and here too lmao

"Don't pick Halo as your esports game" If you think like that, I truly wonder what the fuck are you doing here?

Same thing as the rest of us

Battered person syndrome

Why is Oxygen Supremacy red? Didn't Splyce come through winners? The red/blue seeding that is being used in the HCS makes no sense to me at times.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is Oxygen Supremacy red? Didn't Splyce come through winners? The red/blue seeding that is being used in the HCS makes no sense to me at times.

Only thing I can think of is that higher seed gets to choose their side?

Seeds don't change mid tournament. Splyce was 8th seed in this LCQ. They're blue throughout.

• Upvote (+1) 6

eg is scrimming with tapping buttons in place of naded

Naded to LG for Ninja confirmed

I honestly want Splyce to win for the sole reason of having Splyce as an org in Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oxygen Supremacy is a bad name, but it's an org and there was some sort of thought put into it.

This Abcde bullshit only makes the esport look bad when they make it far into a tourney.

Of all the things that are making Halo look bad, this is the least important

• Upvote (+1) 2

Of all the things that are making Halo look bad, this is the least important

Of course, it's just mildly annoying to see tweets like "Team TBD wins the qualifier!" and such.

after that coli flag map

Oxygen Deficiency

3e2b04f3-22d2-44c8-9270-ee55ab1219b3-med

I have a fan blowing directly at my screen but it doesn't seem to be helping.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Evil Geniuses

-Naded +Tapping Buttons

What is the actual point of roster locks? Just for fun?

I honestly wish they would just reseed the whole league at Atlanta.

• Upvote (+1) 3

DasTroyed has no comms for Empire Strongholds, and has basically stopped playing a couple of times.