CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How are Oxygen doing? Really want those guys to get in, they do work.

They will start their lb match against brownies then play abcde if they win for a spot in the finals against splyce

i probably sound like a broken record but Kaotic is the best 15 year old in halo and this is the 2nd time he has almost beat splyce. If EG STILL does not consider contacting this kid i willl be absolutely shocked.

was even in Chads stream 2 hours or so ago saying i bet ABCDE was going to be good against splyce.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

this game 3 coli flag is crazy between brownies and oxygen supremacy

I missed it. What did he say?

There were a lot of flag grabs in the first couple of minutes of Coli CTF and T2 said that was more flag grabs than Neighbor got in his entire career.

• Upvote (+1) 1

El Town, Devon, and Commonly won't have a chance to make it back into Proleague for quite a while now, yikes.  When is relegation?

El Town, Devon, and Commonly won't have a chance to make it back into Proleague for quite a while now, yikes. When is relegation?

Dreamhack Atlanta. Relegation feeds directly into season finals at that event. So they can still place Top 8 and make money from the season.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

i probably sound like a broken record but Kaotic is the best 15 year old in halo and this is the 2nd time he has almost beat splyce. If EG STILL does not consider contacting this kid i willl be absolutely shocked.

was even in Chads stream 2 hours or so ago saying i bet ABCDE was going to be good against splyce.

Shotzzy hasn't turned 16 yet.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is it bad that I'm rooting heavily against abc simply because they couldn't be bothered to pick a real team name?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is it bad that I'm rooting heavily against abc simply because they couldn't be bothered to pick a real team name?

Still debating if Abcde is a better team name than Oxygen Supremacy.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Still debating if Abcde is a better team name than Oxygen Supremacy.

Oxygen Supremacy is a bad name, but it's an org and there was some sort of thought put into it.

This Abcde bullshit only makes the esport look bad when they make it far into a tourney.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Dreamhack Atlanta. Relegation feeds directly into season finals at that event. So they can still place Top 8 and make money from the season.

There's also more money in legendary cups this season