CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Never forget

needs more Pro Counter-Strike player slams CS:GO: “It’s not fun. It’s a terrible game right now.” | N4G

Unreal Tournament...what happened? Overheating Weapons? Removing Secondary Fire? - YouTube

More well thought-out constructive criticism would be welcome as well. However, being silent and appeasing when you obviously think differently is the absolute worst thing you can do for the game and the community you represent. I have been around FPS communities for 20+years and I like to think I know a little about the inner workings of the comp community/dev relationship. It makes it seem like the pros are okay with missing obviously integral features to e-sports in 2017 and having the comp settings turned into social slayer and that they dont care so why should 343 if they know the pros will just go along with it as long as they are putting out cash for prize pools?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spartan Ninja and Saiyan  playing again.... :thinking:

I can definitely see LG being these 3 with VicX. Also, with as much experience Victory and Ninja have with Spartan I would expect things to click almost instantly compared to most of the other top NA teams(excluding NV and liquid) making more drastic changes.

• Upvote (+1) 2

c3216c2d89fa7ed967b479e87915bf76.jpg

I dont think this applies to us anymore. We can't lower expectations anymore. We have gone below popular quotes

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm usually not the one to say anything about Halo/343/ESL/etc. But after the past event, I can't just accept it anymore. ESL is a great TO IMO, none of my issues are with them. It's mainly the GAME that bothers me. 2 different series we had delays because the servers were messed up/heavy aim/lag. Against Splyce game 1 I was stuck in "respawning in 1" for 10 seconds while watching the whole game skip around. This is unacceptable when playing for top 4 at the biggest tourney. Not to mention the 1 hour delay against nV after game 2 because Snipedown/Hukes aimers were heavy af

It feels soooo good for a Pro to acknowledge the shitty aiming. For Christs sake we are playing a fucking FIRST PERSON SHOOTER and the aiming is FUCKED.

This should be priority number 1 on 343s plate, fuck a REQ pack skin

• Upvote (+1) 1

It feels soooo good for a Pro to acknowledge the shitty aiming. For Christs sake we are playing a fucking FIRST PERSON SHOOTER and the aiming is FUCKED.

This should be priority number 1 on 343s plate, fuck a REQ pack skin

I had a game tonight where, on a few occasions, it felt like putting my aimer on someone was the equivalent of trying to put two magnets with the same polarity together.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@@Moa after being across the pond this past weekend: "You Americans have too much water in your toilets"

• Upvote (+1) 7

Not trying to be a tool asking this, but what exactly do some of the casters do at 343/ESL? Like obviously they help cast, but is blaming @@Elamite for all of our troubles right now the right person to be pointing blame at?

Like I doubt he has the answers for why the venue was the way it was. I'm assuming most of his work is broadcast related, which most people here seemed to like. So I'm not sure why we're pining for him to explain everything. Unless it's just because we don't know who to turn to when trying to ask these questions, so we're asking everyone potentially involved?

• Upvote (+1) 8

This is my first time on here since yesterday, I have things to do on a daily basis....

You're completely right and blaming you for any of what's happening is completely unjustified. 

But come on,

The handling of the HCS is an embarrassment. You've said it yourself, we play with radar. Obviously you can't do a damn thing, but you can surely understand why we're so pissed. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

You're completely right and blaming you for any of what's happening is completely unjustified.

But come on,

The handling of the HCS is an embarrassment. You've said it yourself, we play with radar. Obviously you can't do a damn thing, but you can surely understand why we're so pissed.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is my first time on here since yesterday, I have things to do on a daily basis....

with all due respect, do you care to chime in the current discussion then? How you respond given the situation this community is in is very important here.

• Upvote (+1) 2

But come on,

Ok when ppl post twitter links its normally blank for me when im at home so I have to quote it to see but this is blank when I quote it too. I am confused.

What does this say?

with all due respect, do you care to chime in the current discussion then? How you respond given the situation this community is very important here.

He plus repped my previous post asking if his work is strictly broadcast related and has nothing to do with the venue. In which case I don't think he has the answers we're looking for, and I doubt he's in a position where he wants to discuss something about his employer without full knowledge

I still think we need Tashi or Timo, or someone related to physically planning these events to come here if we want an answer.

• Upvote (+1) 6

with all due respect, do you care to chime in the current discussion then? How you respond given the situation this community is very important here.

I don't think he really can respond man. Its not his place, nor his job. Hes a caster, he can't do anything about it and depending on the company it could put his job at risk maybe.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok when ppl post twitter links its normally blank for me when im at home so I have to quote it to see but this is blank when I quote it too. I am confused.

What does this say?

It's blank for me also, so he may not have meant to submit the post when he did.

Off-topic, but I had an issue like that before too. Are you using Ghostery? It automatically disables embedded Tweets for some reason, and if you want to there's an option to turn it off.

What does this say?

it's blank for me as well. Maybe he's just pointing out the last paragraph that he can't do anything but understands why we're upset

If you want to fix the heavy aiming, make a smurf account and then don't open any REQs that give you permanent unlocks. It looks like the REQ system is causing the reticule lag/ heavy aiming. At the very least it's part of the problem. I just made a smurf and the change is immediately noticeable after 7 arena games. 

Hopefully someone like @@Neighbor can look into this.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/heavy-aiming-is-not-fixed/edc2890d-30a9-4242-8851-c474ac95a22f/posts?page=22

• Upvote (+1) 5