CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hey lets give players free info on enemy players!

- Bungie

To be fair you could already tell when someone had their super In d1

I legitimately really enjoy the game. The old settings were terrible. But personally this is my favourite halo. Dont know why but it just is.

I agree that there are not enough gametypes or maps though. Unfortunately i cant see anything new coming out.

KOTH and oddball would have been awesome to see but obviously they just don't work on these maps

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Another one

Saw this on my timeline.

Can somebody make a list of everyone who has left 343 in the last 12+months? There has to be around 8-12ppl

Strange that they are all either studio heads, or "leads" of some major side of development. 

Strange that they are all either studio heads, or "leads" of some major side of development. 

Well you've gotta think if you're talented enough to become lead/head of anything at 343 you're going to abandon ship ASAP if you have any ambition of doing anything that's actually relevant to gaming now. Staying on to tank a series that's over a decade old and being somewhat trapped within that series expectations would blow for anyone that really wanted to make their own mark. This is probably also why we get half way attempts at changing and making the game different

• Upvote (+1) 1

Most of the people who are leaving 343 have been there for 5+ years. They probably just want to do something else or were offered more money somewhere else. This is all pretty common in corporate America.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Most of the people who are leaving 343 have been there for 5+ years. They probably just want to do something else or were offered more money somewhere else. This is all pretty common in corporate America.

Let's just hope they were fired for incompetence.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

sounds like some house cleaning...

tumblr_inline_o7bh2rl1A01qjcfn8_500.gif

Optic were paid to throw Daytona to help maintain the rivalry

Infowars.com

Snakebite still played great though. I think TJ bet on NV knowing that Snakebite was sick and had to throw when Snakebite still put up good numbers.

Optic were paid to throw Daytona to help maintain the rivalry

Infowars.com

Shh... that's the only news source Frank trusts; you might shatter his reality

• Upvote (+1) 1

it looks like oxygen knocked out el town and commonly's team 3-2. currently awaiting the winner of BtH vs GetStained (sickstory is the only name i recognize)

Scaryotic is about to disqualify splyce from Pro League in an online single elimination bo5 tourney...

Scaryotic is about to disqualify splyce from Pro League in an online single elimination bo5 tourney...

too bad. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's another qualifier for the qualifier tomorrow.

Never enough qualifiers.

Are you even qualified to talk about the qualifiers? 

• Upvote (+1) 7

There's another qualifier for the qualifier tomorrow.

Never enough qualifiers.

Yeah this isn't RIP for Splyce yet. They just need to make it to top 4 tomorrow and they're in the LCQ.

Just caught up on Daytona. Insane how well Snakebite played despite being sick. I legit didn't recognize his voice on Day 1, and for a moment thought OG was playing with a sub. Regardless, NV really turned it up at the end. Wasn't expecting them to rip through Liquid like that. And the new settings are so much more fun to watch. 

Played a bit of the HCS Summer playlist too. For the first time in H5, I kind of feel like I'm playing Halo again. And not just a shooter with Halo slapped on the cover.

Destiny 2 looks like a sequel to Destiny 1.

Wish I could say the same for our series.

But Halo 5 looks like a sequel to Halo 4?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2