CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What exactly is this for? lol

top 4 from today and top 4 from tomorrow qualify for the LCQ tourney on saturday, winner takes the last pro league spot

• Upvote (+1) 1

So have they confirmed which platform will be used for esports?

It will be PS4, if they even do esports.

@@ssbChad ... nice work on stealing the credit for the guys at Daytona actually recording the stats. If you want to give props to anyone it's the boys @MartinOmes @IM_PotatOS and @BartStats

Congrats on making your account kust to harass and welcome to beyond! Please feel free to contribute to the discussion and join us for memes. Some intro questions...Will you buy destiny 2? Who will win the lcq? Can you plug in 200k cables?

• Upvote (+1) 5

It will be PS4, if they even do esports.

I could see a push for scorpio since its more powerful. I know destiny has been pretty all in on Playstation previously but no reason to not go for the best console possible

I could see a push for scorpio since its more powerful. I know destiny has been pretty all in on Playstation previously but no reason to not go for the best console possible

Activision will force it onto PS4. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So it looks like FabE is now Mose, Respectful, lunny and riotz. They lost 8 - 4 i think against infused earlier. This season has been blown wide open.

Kind of underwhelming roster. Would try to grab Jimbo and Kimbo. I see the current Infused and Lc better than Fab.

League might be more fun though.

Wonder if Buks will strike back.

top 4 from today and top 4 from tomorrow qualify for the LCQ tourney on saturday, winner takes the last pro league spot

Ahh okay thanks

Heard they finally fixed aim for this fps game 2 years after release. True or not? Might get on today.

I enjoyed Destiny's pve and pvp, but the pvp was far from competitively viable as an esport. I'm not sure what they could do to make it that way in Destiny 2, though the switch to 4v4 is a good start.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Destiny 2 looks like a sequel to Destiny 1.

Wish I could say the same for our series.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Heard they finally fixed aim for this fps game 2 years after release. True or not? Might get on today.

It's not in the game yet.

Fuck destiny lets get behind halo

Bungie was despised back during H3. Anyone remember?

Halo 5 is in the best state it has ever been in game play wise. 343 are listening to pros. Bungie only ever supported casual players.

Only reason halo was good competitvely was because of mlg.

The game isnt the problem (minus the heavy aim) Its the popularity levels. Unfortunately there just isny enough interest at the moment.

Im surprised they are even putting on events based on the turn outs so far.

We got to get behind this game or it is going to disappear.

the popularity problem is because the game is the fucking problem rsz_tqharym.png

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Halo 5 is in the best state it has ever been in game play wise. 343 are listening to pros. Bungie only ever supported casual players.

The game isnt the problem (minus the heavy aim) Its the popularity levels. Unfortunately there just isny enough interest at the moment.

everything you said is objectively true except the last statement. It's going to disappear no matter what. It's not popular because its a bad game. yes halo5 2k17 is better than halo5 2k15, but it's still crap. The only way halo 5 doesnt disappear is if it gets a complete overhaul like csgo

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Fuck destiny lets get behind halo

The game is bad though. Sprint ruins gameplay and map design. Plaza is the only good map. Weapons are unbalanced and there have been 3 gametypes for 2 years. If it takes almost 2 years to even address major issues with settings there is a reason that the game is unpopular. At least bungie didn't try and force their settings on the competitive community.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Yep, this is getting patched

"I can't believe 343 are patching this! The jumping leaves you SO vulnerable and certain glitches make the game skillful!!!1!!"

:uncledrew:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just gonna say it.  Destiny kinda sucked.

Naded top 1.

Carry on.

-jdot out

*fixed I got you bro.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Another one

Saw this on my timeline.

Can somebody make a list of everyone who has left 343 in the last 12+months? There has to be around 8-12ppl

• Upvote (+1) 2