CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Rumours ps4 and pc will have a cross save feature meaning you can jump between console and pc, but Microsoft are blocking it on xbox.

Source: some guys ass

If that was a thing, they would have mentioned it during the CEO's Sony segment towards the end. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Rumours ps4 and pc will have a cross save feature meaning you can jump between console and pc, but Microsoft are blocking it on xbox.

why would ms block it when they are the ones who opened the door for crossplay?

I can't see Destiny 2 PVP being competitive unless its equal starts and everyone having access to the same weapons throughout the game. I don't think they will go this route though.

• Upvote (+1) 5

That doesn't make any sense but go back to hating on Halo 5 more I guess.

fry-squint.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Crucible is 4 vs 4, don't spawn with power weapon ammo, it's spawned every minute and stickies are no longer 1 hit kills.

MLG also re tweeted some Destiny tweets this could be nothing as both are owned by Activision but who knows.

why would ms block it when they are the ones who opened the door for crossplay?

CrossSave. CrossPlay is a whole other ballgame that deals with pitting the KB/M vs Controllers. That has always been controversial due to the fact that KB/M would seemingly wipe the floor with controller users. CrossSave doesn't really sound like it'd be a terrible Idea. Unless they want to avoid achievements being done on the easier device for a player. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Your sig cracks me up every time....I love watching Mazik go in for that handshake.

Handshake he never got.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Crucible is 4 vs 4, don't spawn with power weapon ammo, it's spawned every minute and stickies are no longer 1 hit kills.

MLG also re tweeted some Destiny tweets this could be nothing as both are owned by Activision but who knows.

I mean I'd like to think a game with MLG, Activision, Blizzard, and bungie involved/available will have enough technical skill, funding, and experience to create a fun and competitive esports scene along with everything else they're going for. They have access to everything they need to go huge someone just has to put it together. 

CrossSave. CrossPlay is a whole other ballgame that deals with pitting the KB/M vs Controllers. That has always been controversial due to the fact that KB/M would seemingly wipe the floor with controller users. CrossSave doesn't really sound like it'd be a terrible Idea. Unless they want to avoid achievements being done on the easier device for a player. 

ah thanks for that. crossplay wouldnt be a bad idea for co-op though

• Upvote (+1) 1

Source: some guys ass

If that was a thing, they would have mentioned it during the CEO's Sony segment towards the end.

Also hard to believe due to the fact that a couple months back it was Microsoft who was open to the idea of being able to cross platform with PS4. To have a complete reverse now wouldn't make sense.

Also, thinking about an Elite controller as the sticks on my standard are going. Anyone buy on Amazon with the squaretrade warranty?

I don't know anything about the Amazon warranty but I would reccomend getting it at Bestbuy and adding the $20 geek squad warranty. I've been through three and got them replaced each time in store. Also in case you don't know the sticks on the elite move/feel way way different than a normal controller so it'll take some getting used to if you get one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's a fun game to play with much less stress and shit to deal with than Halo. Simple.

The nades and horrible recoil would bother me a lot more than anything in this game. Watching 2gre stream it blows my.mind that people think it's good

fry-squint.jpg

thanks to this forum, anytime I see this meme all I can think of is "whatchu mean whatchu mean".

• Upvote (+1) 9

just a friendly reminder that there's a HCS LCQ qualifier in 2 hours

What exactly is this for? lol

Last stats I put together from Daytona. 13th-16th

Believe The Hype:

DAHXeatU0AAno5s.jpg

Lethal:

DAHVMCtVwAAcUzy.jpg

Atria United:

DAHkg-bV0AswLWD.jpg

Empowered:

DAH8qF7VwAAI3Z5.jpg

@@ssbChad ... nice work on stealing the credit for the guys at Daytona actually recording the stats. If you want to give props to anyone it's the boys @MartinOmes @IM_PotatOS and @BartStats

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 10

So it looks like FabE is now Mose, Respectful, lunny and riotz. They lost 8 - 4 i think against infused earlier. This season has been blown wide open.

I can't see Destiny 2 PVP being competitive unless its equal starts and everyone having access to the same weapons throughout the game. I don't think they will go this route though.

CoD has different classes with different starting weapons. Overwatch too.

Halo and Gears are the only 2 esports that I can think of that have equal starts. It's preference sure; but not a barrier to being a competitive game.

• Upvote (+1) 3