CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@Spartan defending sprint saying the game wouldnt work without it. But if @@Neighbor says it does (with adjusted settings) i believe him.

They also mentioned that the Pro League is Supposedly starting next month.

They were talking about the sword if there was no sprint. That's when he said the maps were to big.

There was no mention at that point of increased movement speed. I think that's why he said what he said.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Spartan - I know you say that sprint speeds the game up, but you're wrong. Sprint slows the game down. Sounds weird, but watch this. You can't shoot while sprinting and it takes the same amount of time to walk at 120% base movespeed. 110% would work fine too.

Spartan hasn't been on here for months. Tweet him.

ninja going off on 343 again.

"the fact that we're competing in this game is a joke"

In my opinion, it shouldn't take 1.5+years into the game for pros to voice their displeasure with the game. It didn't take CS or UT pros(UT4 is still stuck in dev but still) all but two weeks with the beta/alpha of their game to lay down the line and basically say this shit is unacceptable fix it or the game will die out and no competitive community will support it. I can bet the Quake pro community will have a major say in the changes made in the QC beta as well. I know its different community wise because MS owns Halo, but the pro community out-lashing with anger now 1.5 years into the game is a little too late IMO. Taking part in polls in a forum isn't enough, the pro community has to realize they have the largest standing and in a way "represent" the Halo comp community and they are the ones with 343's ears. not the rest of us.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not to discount your point at all, but a lot of this isn't on 343 either -- it goes over their heads, to publisher: Big Daddy Microsoft Game Studios.

the lan thing yes, the heavy aim no

In my opinion, it shouldn't take 1.5+years into the game for pros to voice their displeasure with the game. It didn't take CS or UT pros(UT4 is still stuck in dev but still) all but two weeks with the beta/alpha of their game to lay down the line and basically say this shit is unacceptable fix it or the game will die out and no competitive community will support it. I can bet the Quake pro community will have a major say in the changes made in the QC beta as well. I know its different community wise because MS owns Halo, but the pro community out-lashing with anger now 1.5 years into the game is a little too late IMO. Taking part in polls in a forum isn't enough, the pro community has to realize they have the largest standing and in a way "represent" the Halo comp community and they are the ones with 343's ears. not the rest of us.

Never forget

https://youtube.com/watch?v=SJyh7NIk4Pg

the lan thing yes, the heavy aim no

Gears has LAN? Thats on 343 for not including it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I pretty much agree with every think Ninja is brainstorming. But Spartan just seems oblivious to everything it's really annoying.

Of course he does/is

He is a H4/Gears kid.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

f1h0yNT.png "Hey, Ninja. Check your DM's Please"

Imagine if he's sending them NDA's.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's strange that pretty much all the problems are solved if Quinn get's fired. Or maybe he can get promoted to the same role in the next CoD, they can have their fair share of the "innovation" he brings.

Nah Quinn is an experience unique to Microsoft 1st party IPs only.  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nah Quinn is an experience unique to Microsoft 1st party IPs only.  :salt:

Maybe he will get a job on Fable Legends if you catch my drift.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Pisses me off to no end how good Halo could be right now. Too bad we have these asshats running the show.

Balloons.jpeg

• Upvote (+1) 5