CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm sold on Destiny 2, if there is no big Halo news at E3 my xbox is gone too.... I dunno I'm just fed up holding my breath waiting for Halo to surprise me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

huh? all I'm asking for is a significant (but not necessarily drastic) upgrade or change in story / gameplay / graphics, which is standard for new iterations in a series (H1 to H2, H2 to H3, H4 to H5). Destiny 2 looks EXACTLY like Destiny 1, at least as far as I can tell from this stream right now. If it's not 60FPS, honestly I won't even bother

Change in story as in? (Genuine question) They've destroyed the idea of a hub world and lobby being seperate, they've listened and brought In actual story in game. They've introduced new ideas that eliminate having to go to a forum to find a community, they've changed up inventory mechanics to change the gameplay and how it functions in single and multiplayer. If you don't think there is any graphical changes than I don't think you've sat through and actually spent time in destiny recently. If it's not for you it's not for you but to say it looks "EXACTLY" like its predecessor is absurd. It looks like destiny because it is destiny it looks like destiny with improvements where they mattered. (I'm aware most opinions cannot be changed example being my own)

We complain about 343 having to patch in expected features for Halo 5.

Bungie just makes you buy a whole new game.

I swore off buying another Bungie title after the shitty business practices of Destiny 1....

But here I am playing H5 after MCC...

I'm a glutton for pain I guess

• Upvote (+1) 6

Battle.net isnt half bad, but I was expecting Steam when I heard "where all you PC players live" or whatever haha.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't think Destiny 2 is the end all be all of video gaming but 343 if you're reading this Start stealing ideas from this IP instead of call of duty please. I dont have faith that they could come up with good ideas on their own example being breakout, ricochet, etc.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Change in story as in? (Genuine question) They've destroyed the idea of a hub world and lobby being seperate, they've listened and brought In actual story in game. They've introduced new ideas that eliminate having to go to a forum to find a community, they've changed up inventory mechanics to change the gameplay and how it functions in single and multiplayer. If you don't think there is any graphical changes than I don't think you've sat through and actually spent time in destiny recently. If it's not for you it's not for you but to say it looks "EXACTLY" like its predecessor is absurd. It looks like destiny because it is destiny it looks like destiny with improvements where they mattered. (I'm aware most opinions cannot be changed example being my own)

those are minor UI features, essentially, that should have been there at launch.  graphics looked nearly identical to the Destiny that I played last year on XB1.  (also i realize there's going to be a new story but it didn't look a full game's worth, more like DLC length?  we'll see)

as someone else said, this would be like 343 taking the post-launch H5 content, calling it "Halo 6", and charging $60 for it.

i mean, i'll reserve judgment until I see PC gameplay; but this hour-long trailer thing was not convincing, to me

• Upvote (+1) 2

Battle.net isnt half bad, but I was expecting Steam when I heard "where all you PC players live" or whatever haha.

Can't support Volvo

Blozzord or bust

• Upvote (+1) 2

not trust worthy imo

Destiny's personalities(unlike Halo's) are  very honest and take shots very often at Bungie for w.e  reason.

It's H3A or bust at this point because Destiny 2 and WW2 will smoke Halo 5 out of the water

• Upvote (+1) 2

isn't Battle.net hated, or am I thinking of something else?

i think you're thinking of origin

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you guys thought Activision was going to give Valve 20-30% of hundreds of millions of $'s, you are crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 6

those are minor UI features, essentially, that should have been there at launch. graphics looked nearly identical to the Destiny that I played last year on XB1.

as someone else said, this would be like 343 taking the post-launch H5 content, calling it "Halo 6", and charging $60 for it.

i mean, i'll reserve judgment until I see PC gameplay; but this hour-long trailer thing was not convincing, to me

To each their own, Halo 5 is more broken for me now than at launch so I disagree with that statement though. Respectfully will agree to disagree however.

Bungie will be taking PVP very seriously in D2. 

Bungie is the best. I love them. 

Yeah, in 30 FPS goodness on consoles though. 

Is it weird that when Bungie or Blizzard say they wanna improve on something I think oh sweet. Yet when 343 says it all I can think is, "at the cost of what else?" Just a schmuck for the old school it seems.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why are people down on Blizzard launcher?  I play a lot of Overwatch and I've never had any issues.  Idunno, it seems like a really smart decision on Bungie/Activision's part.

• Upvote (+1) 3

so confused, gameplay/story/FPS look exactly like Destiny 1?

This isn't a bad thing, minus story. Story was ASS in D1.

Fuck Battle.net

I shouldn't be surprised because Activision owns Blizzard... but this is BS. 

Only downside is asking all your friends download Battlenet. It's not a bad platform at all.