CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Looks like Destiny 1.5 

Lol, can't wait for it to come out and watch the Halo 5 plummet even more. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 10

And he pretty much just said "We're going the Halo route of making multiplayer easier for everyone"

And he pretty much just said "We're going the Halo route of making multiplayer easier for everyone"

"easy to play, hard to master"

Exactly what Halo was founded on. Same reason Smash Brothers Melee is so popular still. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Frankly, Halo 6 could be the best game in the series and Destiny would still likely be played more.

Who cares?

If Halo 6 was the best in the series, it would have a high, long lasting population, regardless of what Destiny does. It certainly wouldn't be sitting in 22nd place on xbl less than 2 years after release.

The goal should be to make the best halo game possible. That will lead to growth.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm just happy no one has posted "Oh, WOW is this the Destiny 2 thread or something?!?11?" :)

I went to the Destiny thread but no one was posting there lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

id buy it just to play with yall and tbag you if you die lol

xXx)BEYOND ENT(xXx Clan is going to own.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lol, you guys need to watch the Doc's coverage of the Destiny2  stream....  This was honestly the softest...carebear.... reveal of a game I've ever seen.  Clans, Friends, Memories, Flowers, Tears, WE HAVE IT ALL.   

• Upvote (+1) 5

"I hate Halo it changed too much, I hate Destiny it hasn't changed enough." What I would give for subtle improvement over a complete overhaul of the game I like. Work on what your fans loved and hope to bring in more people as oppose to the 343 model of get the call of duty crowd in here.

huh?  all I'm asking for is a significant (but not necessarily drastic) upgrade or change in story / gameplay / graphics, which is standard for new iterations in a series (H1 to H2, H2 to H3, H4 to H5).  Destiny 2 looks EXACTLY like Destiny 1, at least as far as I can tell from this stream right now.  If it's not 60FPS, honestly I won't even bother

• Upvote (+1) 1

We complain about 343 having to patch in expected features for Halo 5.

Bungie just makes you buy a whole new game.

Please, LMAO 343 is garbage and everyone knows it. 

THEY SOLD A BROKEN GAME

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 6

I'm just happy no one has posted "Oh, WOW is this the Destiny 2 thread or something?!?11?" :)

That meme is as dead as Halo esports.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I will reserve judgement of Destiny 2 until we get feedback from people that are playing it there today...but that reveal failed to get me hyped. Looks pretty painfully generic, and the small amount of gameplay they showed looks really clunky. Much like our issue with sprint, it looked like the base movement speed was painfully slow. Might just have been the person playing, but they were like not strafing and just plodding toward a bullet sponge. 

Also, exclusive to battlenet on PC...

• Upvote (+1) 4