CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just don't see anything happening for Halo soon. That 'little something' at E3 has to compete with Destiny 2, CoD: WWII, Battlefront 2 this year etc. Destiny will have a greater focus on PvP and 4v4 combat. If the game is a beast in terms of stream and sales and revenue generation who knows. A Halo style playlist for H5 just wouldn't do much in my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 5

R.I.P. HCS if Ninja quits

That was my first thought also...

But H3A will make him switch back of course! :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still unsure why they dropped Contra :(

Same reason they dropped Victory X and Commonly.

really good reply coming off a disappointing finish. very professional. i really do hope that team puts in a ton of work together as well as individually

• Upvote (+1) 3

If H3A is real, Roy and Lunch might finally be top tier pick ups again. If not, I'd like to see them retire.

Who do you think would be the better H3A team? nV or OG?

I bet 343 will rush to patch this double shot while still ignoring things like the sticky glitch

• Upvote (+1) 1

I bet 343 will rush to patch this double shot while still ignoring things like the sticky glitch

They can't patch the sticky glitch, they'll have to like recode all the maps or some shit. That's what Royal 2 was told.

The real question is where the FUCK is my aiming fix????????????????????????????????

• Upvote (+1) 7

Last night I was playing and between spawns my aim was so different to the point where pressing pause changed it back to normal, it was the first time I actually felt it so heavily.

I twitched the sticks and it was like mud and after pausing it went back to normal but this was happening so frequently.

really hope this fix comes soon.

I dont get it. How are you going to give up a guaranteed thousand bucks and probably more for playing 5 Pro League matches?

In all fairness, Phlux did mention something about family issues so may not be entirely halo related.  Although Him taking a break was probably enough for tufoxy to say 'fuck this!'.

From what i could gather it was the lack of an EU open LAN that has frustrated so many EU players, especially after the success of Gfinity London.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If it's true that Fabe, the undisputed #1 EU Halo team have to pick up two AM players, that is hilarious. Jimbo must be watching all this pan out for them like

xWL4FrN.jpg

Man, he's really shoveling those Haribo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That is like 15 buttons presses in 1 sec

I bet Danoxide could have emptied his entire clip before landing  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Guys please stop with that H3A talk already.

People only talk about it because it's either H3A or RIP for Halo/HCS after the Fall season ends. 

If 343's only plan in the pipeline is a H3 inspired playlist + maybe a dlc map or two, they should just pack it in now and cut their losses. No one is coming back to this game for that. 

After the failures of H4, MCC, H5.. I can't even be certain that people would come back for a H3A. The first sign of any problems and it will be a shitstorm on here, twitter, reddit, etc. 

• Downvote (-1) 1