CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't think liquid or nv should make team changes but id love to see a team of Penguin Rayne Huke Bubu

Also are Penguin Rayne and Huke the only players to place top 4 at every event in h5? (excluding optic)

:wutface: :wutface: :wutface: :wutface: :apg: :apg: :apg:

yes yes I know 

I'm a leafs fan and a halo fan, I know suffering 

• Upvote (+1) 1

clips of ninja ranting will be rewarded with as much plus rep as i can possible give 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Where can I download all the current Team Arena gametypes? I'm going to go through and make some settings.

...the default maps and gametypes

I don't think liquid or nv should make team changes but id love to see a team of Penguin Rayne Huke Bubu

Also are Penguin Rayne and Huke the only players to place top 4 at every event in h5? (excluding optic)

Penguin/Rayne did not place Top 4 at NA Regionals, but they have placed top 4 at every Major event with a prize pool of 150k or greater.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm usually not the one to say anything about Halo/343/ESL/etc. But after the past event, I can't just accept it anymore. ESL is a great TO IMO, none of my issues are with them. It's mainly the GAME that bothers me. 2 different series we had delays because the servers were messed up/heavy aim/lag. Against Splyce game 1 I was stuck in "respawning in 1" for 10 seconds while watching the whole game skip around. This is unacceptable when playing for top 4 at the biggest tourney. Not to mention the 1 hour delay against nV after game 2 because Snipedown/Hukes aimers were heavy af

Not to discount your point at all, but a lot of this isn't on 343 either -- it goes over their heads, to publisher: Big Daddy Microsoft Game Studios.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Proving Grounds is fucked. Me (a Gold 6) got matched on same team as Renegade JW (halfway through his placement matches), a Plat, and another unranked, against a team with an Onyx & 2 diamonds, 1 unranked. The 2 plats quit out, I went 2-16  :mj: , and Renegade went 7-16. Renegod only on LAN  :kappa:  (or when he's not 1v4 on Rig TS  :wutface: )

Tell me about it. This shit is getting old.

daa459f64f06ee659c476b0f7d0e2f11.png

• Upvote (+1) 6

Watching Ninja's stream, it's surprising how many mechanics or features in the game they either do not understand and/or agree on.

Watching Ninja's stream, it's surprising how many mechanics or features in the game they either do not understand and/or agree on.

I pretty much agree with everything Ninja is brainstorming. But Spartan just seems oblivious to everything it's really annoying.

• Upvote (+1) 7