CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The complete lack of information that has been made public on the LCQ this weekend and the Pro League starting up next week is kind of odd no?

Are the servers somehow worse lately?

Yep. I complained enough to get a DM from Ske7ch and he said that my issue is unique, and that the team doesn't know how I have consistent lag spikes and bad connection. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So since Phlux and Tufoxy have 'retired', FabE are going to be seriously weaker since if its similar to the Naded summer season 'retirement', they can only pick up am players.

I dont get it. How are you going to give up a guaranteed thousand bucks and probably more for playing 5 Pro League matches?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Why? It is 100% happening anyways and it's getting announced at E3.

You know what, I'm so fucking sure it's getting announced at E3 that I'll gladly accept a 1 month ban or I will change my name to shitlin 2 if I'm wrong.

Noted.

• Upvote (+1) 1

hcs is so bad at announcements

we still don't know what time the LCQ actually starts....

giphy.gif

To be fair, they paid their PL S1 team 3.5x what Allegiance paid their Worlds 2016 team. They also have a private jet.

Yeah they probably did some shady shit but... did I mention they have a private jet?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm really confident on H3A solely based on 343's incompetence. If they say it isn't happening, it probably is.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Out of curiosity, who here would be opposed to a Rocket League style format for Pro League/Worlds?

Giant open bracket online qualifier, 8 teams qualify from each region -> Pro League, top 6 qualify for Regionals -> Regionals, top 4 qualify for Worlds -> Worlds

Feel like this is a better system than what is currently in place. Plus, the open bracket qualifier for RLCS Pro League is fucking hilariously entertaining. If anything, make it so the top 16 or something are invited to a LAN where they can battle it out for top 8. 

I dont get it. How are you going to give up a guaranteed thousand bucks and probably more for playing 5 Pro League matches?

to some people it's not all about the money. Not to me, but some

would love to see more Halo content from Ninja.  This video is long but does a really good job at showing gameplay from the entire LG squad.  Ninja's youtube channel isn't as big as his stream but it could be if he uploaded regularly, would love to see him post Halo stuff along side his h1 stuff and gain some exposure

• Upvote (+1) 8

To be fair, they paid their PL S1 team 3.5x what Allegiance paid their Worlds 2016 team. They also have a private jet.

Yeah they probably did some shady shit but... did I mention they have a private jet?

Quiet you. Don't you know that paying Cratos more than his teammates is bad, even if his teammates are still the 3rd and 4th highest paid players in the league?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

8c7e4f4ae8.png

Why are our dev-supported 75k east coast lans getting lower turnouts than AGL Halo 4 10ks in Tennessee?

• Upvote (+1) 1

8c7e4f4ae8.png

Why are our dev-supported 75k east coast lans getting lower turnouts than AGL Halo 4 10ks?

Second year of an already dead game.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

The majority of EU players seem to be the biggest twats imaginable.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1