CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

so i gave up trying to follow during the event.. and my work schedule has limited my access at work.......................................................... almost 70 pages..... jesus christ

• Upvote (+1) 3

For people viewing this on desktop, it's in a very styled cursive font, not in Comic Sans.

So weird, seeing as I wrote it on a desktop?

Does the double shot work in any situation other than jumping from that place on Coli?

Why? It is 100% happening anyways and it's getting announced at E3.

You know what, I'm so fucking sure it's getting announced at E3 that I'll gladly accept a 1 month ban or I will change my name to shitlin 2 if I'm wrong.

Qsyce

You know what, I'm so fucking sure it's getting announced at E3 that I'll gladly accept a 1 month ban or I will change my name to shitlin 2 if I'm wrong.

Hopefully we remember this in a few weeks just in case.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This needs to be turned into a sig.

Because it's not getting announced at E3 lul

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Whats so expensive about having two streams?

Can't they just stream the feature station but have no commentary?

Whats so expensive about having two streams?

Can't they just stream the feature station but have no commentary?

It takes extra planning, and extra work.

And extra planning and extra work are extra hard things.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Actually one of the actual dumbest fucking things I've ever read in my entire life.

TeamBeyond got hit with its own Str8gate

Time to release the gimp? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does the double shot work in any situation other than jumping from that place on Coli?

I watched the original video. You have to be in the air. So you can only get 2 or 3 shots off at once before landing and finishing out a reload/sprint motion. Maybe there will be a way to do it without being in the air.

Edit. Unless you're jumping off a higher level like in that coli video.

r/Halo is pushing hard for that H3A

They are going to be disappointed when all 343 gives them is Ghost's H3 Classic playlist.

So since Phlux and Tufoxy have 'retired', FabE are going to be seriously weaker since if its similar to the Naded summer season 'retirement', they can only pick up am players. 

We could be in a world where @Batchford gets 1st. Too bad theres no EU LAN.  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Idk if this has been posted yet but look at the double shot this guy pulled off.  This shit is getting patched ASAP lol

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/EntirelyPossibl/video/31241026#t=16Naire

I tried all day yesterday to land double/quadshots in matchmaking and it was fucking difficult, only got one or two clean ones in friendly Custom Games.

I'd want to see more examples of it being used frequently and optimally before it gets patched.

You have to be jumping and moving forward, can be done with most precision weapons. Can also be done on the ground and moving forward with the magnum.

Something something pull over car

Shame this wasn't a vlog it's literally nothing but 27 minutes of gameplay glad I decided to skip ahead before watching

• Upvote (+1) 3

I watched the original video. You have to be in the air. So you can only get 2 or 3 shots off at once before landing and finishing out a reload/sprint motion. Maybe there will be a way to do it without being in the air.

Edit. Unless you're jumping off a higher level like in that coli video.

What if you're thrust-launching off of something for super air-time?

(Example: The tables/fountains in Coli)

• Upvote (+1) 2