CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If there isn't a new team skin pack(s) by Summer Finals then I don't know what to think.

• Upvote (+1) 8

If there has to be a quitbanning system, they could implement a system like in Overwatch where you can leave a ranked game without getting penalized if a teammate quits first. Surely nobody could disagree with that?

Pretty sure menke brought up a surrender option. Don't know what's going on with that though

This is a half-baked idea, but I will throw it out there.  Perhaps wrong forum, but looks like convo has devolved enough...

I've been reading a lot about "outrage overload" and how that makes it incredibly difficult to convince anyone of your argument, regardless of merit- certainly think that is very relevant here.  However, with a pivot, I think Beyond could still drive some change. 

Hold off on the the current format Astro FFA, 2v2, etc. tourneys.  Run only Evolved settings, or some variation.  

Make it a weekly pro team series, best of 11.  Or make it pick up teams, and sprinkle in an up-and-comer or two on each side.  Have each team pick a charity, 75/25 split goes to the winner's choice.  Donation buttons on the stream, try and get the pros to commit to a portion of their individual stream donations.

Keep the games kind of loose, less sweat, more laughs.

Drive some eyes towards no-sprint, etc. and do some good at the same time.

I like this idea but not sure if it would possible due to TB's partnership with Astro. Maybe @@Saucey could shed some light on whether Astro would be up for supporting alternative formats?

If there isn't a new team skin pack(s) by Summer Finals then I don't know what to think.

AGREED 100%

Man I hate post Worlds. I don't know what to do. lol Need more Halo action

• Upvote (+1) 2

It 100% is a glitch

It's not the first time we've seen this

i never said it wasnt a glitch.  In fact i explicitly stated otherwise. I was just pointing out the fact that it wasn't random

i never said it wasnt a glitch. In fact i explicitly stated otherwise. I was just pointing out the fact that it wasn't random

But it is? You even said it shouldn't have gone off. And the delay makes it even more nonsense.

I'm sure if you slowed down every battle you'll see people shooting nades. The sizzle plasma is the most common glitch, but it doesn't randomly go off. Splinters are the only nades that do this

• Downvote (-1) 4

Ninja Saiyan and Spartan running games together again. Looking like this is actually a thing. Wonder if someone will join as a 4th tonight, guessing it's Victory.

Edit: Beat :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja, Saiyan, and Spartan playing right now

and el town was playing with dan earlier

• Upvote (+1) 6

Ninja, Saiyan, and Spartan playing right now

Hope Victory isn't the one that is dropped. I like the look of that team with him. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

You serious? In Halo 5 literally one play can make a huge difference and it's stupid that shit like that happens when hundreds of thousands of dollars are on the line.

Cry me a river. Nothing is perfect.

• Downvote (-1) 9

if Commonly and Spartan are on different teams but live together that could make for some very interesting VLOGS.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hope Victory isn't the one that is dropped. I like the look of that team with him. 

I'm pretty confident they are sticking with Cam, just would feel wrong to drop him hes so solid

• Upvote (+1) 4

But it is? You even said it shouldn't have gone off. And the delay makes it even more nonsense.

I'm sure if you slowed down every battle you'll see people shooting nades. The sizzle plasma is the most common glitch, but it doesn't randomly go off. Splinters are the only nades that do this

No its not.  Its bullshit for sure and it shouldn't happen, but its not random.  We are arguing semantics. Splinters are BS. my op was only in the 25 - 40% serious range. 

I'm pretty confident they are sticking with Cam, just would feel wrong to drop him hes so solid

Tell that to Pro League season 2 EG  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

if Commonly and Spartan are on different teams but live together that could make for some very interesting VLOGS.

I don't think they ever actually lived together. Just went to the same house to play together

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Tell that to Pro League season 2 EG

if it isn't obvious by now it should be known that the Twins were probably the problem with that team. Ninja and Vic have proven that they can perform with a number of players at this point. Jesus, they out placed EG with fucking Saiyan and El Town on their team. Let that sink in.

• Upvote (+1) 9

if it isn't obvious by now it should be known that the Twins were probably the problem with that team. Ninja and Vic have proven that they can perform with a number of players at this point. Jesus, they out placed EG with fucking Saiyan and El Town on their team. Let that sink in.

Saiyan is a young god and El town is a pro
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

What does this have to do with anything i said?  I was making fun of EG for dropping Victory....  Implying that however illogical it may be, it could happen again.... nothing pertaining to the twins at all.  I added a kappa so you can understand.

And yes they are the problem, but it looks like towey might not be coaching them and change may be afoot, so we shall see.

Where can I download all the current Team Arena gametypes? I'm going to go through and make some settings.

Proving Grounds is fucked. Me (a Gold 6) got matched on same team as Renegade JW (halfway through his placement matches), a Plat, and another unranked, against a team with an Onyx & 2 diamonds, 1 unranked. The 2 plats quit out, I went 2-16  :mj: , and Renegade went 7-16. Renegod only on LAN  :kappa:  (or when he's not 1v4 on Rig TS  :wutface: )

• Upvote (+1) 4