CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If you think Stutterside's casting is good you probably also listen to country music for enjoyment.

I literally LOL'D with this post. Thank you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because this helps the scene grow. This could halos Vision

How will this help the scene grow?

Because this helps the scene grow. This could halos Vision

Or it could make it the subject of many jokes thereby propelling it into meme status.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Or it could make it the subject of many jokes thereby propelling it into meme status.

Much more likely

Everyone ripping on StrongSide.  Remember when this happened with GoldenBoy and then he left the scene for a break which caused everyone to proceed to miss him.  Just food for thought

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why is grenade hitmarkers still a thing?

Because everything in this game that should be changed for competitive settings on day one either never gets changed or takes over a year to address at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am honestly more mad the chat on the graphic is fake as hell, than i am at this never happening

c0e2754dc4f8aaca915d0342f64ab630.png

Holy fuck that is cringeworthy.

Everyone ripping on StrongSide. Remember when this happened with GoldenBoy and then he left the scene for a break which caused everyone to proceed to miss him. Just food for thought

I don't remember that.

I mean...I don't think StrongSide is a great commentator but I also think that is pretty far down on the list of what is important right now.  Let's get the heavy-aim fix deployed then lets get the Summer Pro League off to a solid start.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

BOOM! he nailed ghost from across the map!

Jesus... Cringe lol.

I really wish the Halo channel mode would have happened though. I could totally see that being used as one of the scenes in a stream along with many others such as: 

• The current POV with HCS Overlay we see now
  • Spectator mode
  • POV w/ Player cam
  • 4 player split
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Or it could make it the subject of many more jokes thereby propelling it further into meme status.

How will this help the scene grow?

Because it's promoting players, orgs and gameplay? There is nothing negative coming from this. The scene can't be viewed any worse

I'm convinced most of the viewers from worlds were there because of the balloons meme blowing up on Twitter
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Because it's promoting players, orgs and gameplay? There is nothing negative coming from this. The scene can't be viewed any worse

People don't like the game. And this scene could actually be viewed worse believe it or not.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People don't like the game. And this scene could actually be viewed worse believe it or not.

a lot " of people love halo 5 and love playing halo 5, just ask 343

cover-halochannel.jpg

Was so hyped for this.

Wish the API would give live stats, would love to make this  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 5