CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Too much talent to have 2 of these teams out.

Please, just give us a 10 team Pro League.

C_4-yEuV0AAK8_h.jpg

While i agree to an extent, we can't keep acting like we are in a situation to ask for more and more stuff.  We don't really have the money in this scene at the moment for that to be profitable considering ESL or 343 pays their pro league players.  They would also need to stream longer so they would need to pay casters and their crew more probably.

Maybe one day but at the moment we have to accept that theres a lot of talent that wont get the money/exposure they deserve.  We'll get there though

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I find it hilarious when coaches try and talk shit like that choke sign - reminds me of in baseball when the bat boy starts celebrating with the team after a walk-off or something.

relevant, pushes him away when he realizes i'ts the bat boy

jefbanisterbatboy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

Pretty lame coaches get so much shit in Halo. I'm going to +rep to show my solidarity.

Agreed. If all coaches did with these top teams was call powerups then you would probably see just a bunch of best friends doing it. Envy, Optic and Liquid have the same coach and same players not just because they're good and they win but because they get along at a personal level. If this wasn't the case there would be no internal criticism because people would blowup on each other and leave, and if there was no internal criticism there would be no improvement.

On a similar note this is why I am so impressed by Snakebite - Royal2, Lethul and Frosty are some serious personalities and the fact that Snakebite can keep them all on the same page is quite amazing to me though I'm sure winning doesn't hurt. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did no one really pick up on NavG reddit post thing lol?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did Strongside really say nV is better than OpTic now?

Yeah lmao 

I'm starting to accept that "old school" in Halo now is just Reach and Halo 4 - and my Halo generation is something that is never coming back. MCC was (somewhat) of an effort, but that was left out to die and pushed forward to make sure Halo 5 was the main priority.

I seriously doubt the gaming population now wants another map pack of older Halo 3 maps in this game with cosmetic REQ packs ready to sell, it was awful and insulting when they tried it with Reach / CEA, and pissed a lot of people off. Give them the real experience, not this Frankenstein thing you call a throwback.

If I'm being real I want nothing to do with H3 maps/playlists within H5. I want H5 to fix itself and do what its supposed to do within its own mechanics and sandbox. I do want H3A because I just don't want to play the new style of Halo games for the most part but meeting in the middle will just fuck up both games in this instance. Who really wants to play trash tier H3 with H5 forge/custom options instead of just loading up the actual game?

• Upvote (+1) 1

old

69655f753d4392a613f81daec8eb17e4.png

New

7b7ac80f0abefe1b446f7feceafb8344.png

I'm curious to see what the casuals think of this  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Vetoed is breaking down a button combo someone discovered in his stream right now if you want to check it out. https://www.twitch.tv/vetoeds

EDIT: He is done trying it out now. Interesting but doesn't seem very viable. 

Why isn't it viable?

Why isn't it viable?

He didn't 100% figure it out, but looks like you have to be jumping/off the ground while doing it, and the combo of buttons makes it hard to aim while doing it. I suppose people could remap controllers to pull off easier.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Vetoed is breaking down a button combo someone discovered in his stream right now if you want to check it out. https://www.twitch.tv/vetoeds

EDIT: He is done trying it out now. Interesting but doesn't seem very viable. 

Video to the original discovery? Like, someone told me he wasn't the first to find it

If Quinn is Design Lead for Halo 6 I'm out of this fucking franchise.

He's Lead Designer so you're good  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4