CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

On the bright side, 3 days until that Destiny 2 reveal......  :prayers:

if it's 60 FPS with decent competitive multiplayer, I'll definitely be tempted to make it the main game I play (until H6)

• Upvote (+1) 1

On the bright side, 3 days until that Destiny 2 reveal......  :prayers:

I can't wait it's going to be so exciting. 

Is Tufoxy playing again?

Seeems to be the case, he is back on FabE in place of kimbo. They lost to LC 8-4 although there may be another game to go.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Seeems to be the case, he is back on FabE in place of kimbo. They lost to LC 8-4 although there may be another game to go.

They always come back

At least eu shouldnt be a snore this year with the talent split

• Upvote (+1) 2

People who complain about Frosty T-bagging get stoned to death, but all this whining about Elumite dishing out some heat? Its all the same.

Not at all.

Goofy in-game taunts are not the same as aggressive insult-esque gestures thrown by a person who contributes far less than the rest of the players on the actual team. It completely dismantled the excellent competition and sportsmanship that was presented throughout the entire Grand Finals. The rest of EnVyUs popped off, celebrated, and then graciously shook hands with their opponents.

He was the only one to act in that manner and it was completely unnecessary.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 7

If this is the anniversary celebration of Halo 3 and nothing else I'm crying

Get the tissues ready
  • Upvote (+1) 1

imo elumnite didn't do anything wrong

OG choked the finals, and that's his signature move

also i think it's unfair to say he contributes nothing when we have no idea what he does

OG choked? Lmaoooooooooooooooooo

And he does contribute far less than anyone else on the team that isn't really even debatable.

And out of game trash talk (Cratos style) is always going to be taken worse as doing something IN GAME.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

UMG Daytona 2017 1st-4th Stats:

Team EnVyUs:

iBiKFO5.jpg

Optic:

K5htoIj.jpg

Liquid:

GsDnJoL.jpg

Splyce:

UkjugTL.jpg

Time to drop Lethul

in other news is there a 3rd team who could win the lcq this weekend? i want to see oxygen win it personally but splyce was really  really good this weekend and will most likely com out on top. i would be curious to see what would happen if a darkhorse upset them both or os and splyce have to meet up early

• Upvote (+1) 1

in other news is there a 3rd team who could win the lcq this weekend? i want to see oxygen win it personally but splyce was really  really good this weekend and will most likely com out on top. i would be curious to see what would happen if a darkhorse upset them both or os and splyce have to meet up early

Eltown Commonly, Prototype and Devon could make a run for it.

Goofy in-game taunts are not the same as aggressive insult-esque gestures

Noun. teabagging (plural teabaggings) (slang, sex) The act of a man inserting his scrotum in another person's mouth, in a similar motion as when a tea bag is juiced into a mug.

:thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

People who complain about Frosty T-bagging get stoned to death, but all this whining about Elumite dishing out some heat? Its all the same.

No one cared when snipedown held up the 4-0 vs liquid. Elumnite just looked stupid because 1- he's only a coach, and 2- they nearly blew 3-0 and 3-1 leads. It didn't make any sense.

Splyce and Oxygen should be in proleague.

Or at least EG should also play for theirs.

I will never stop with this

Eg didn't have to play at relegations. Cratos did.

Eg didn't email a fake roster. Cratos did.

Why should eg have to do anything?

With these recent EG placings it really goes to show how much Snipedown was carrying the twins.

He didn't. Roy was a top5 player then, and lethul said he was the best player at XGames.

I still contend they never would have broken up if there were more lans in season1. They still took first at the pax qualifier not dropping a series

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

They always come back

At least eu shouldnt be a snore this year with the talent split

Should be an interesting season, LC have generally played really well in scrims so far.

Even the batchford, kimbo, quadios and septiq squad has got a good chance if they gel.

Fair enough tufoxy has only recently started playing again so it may take a bit for him to return to form but im hoping for a really competitive season.

NV taking daytona also makes NA pro league alot more interesting too.

Best Coach in Halo. Upvote this so this man shows up as "Best Coach in Halo".

300px-Elumnite1.jpeg

Pretty lame coaches get so much shit in Halo. I'm going to +rep to show my solidarity.