CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I do think Snakebite being sick was a factor 

I just don't agree with this mentality. People say this as if everyone else besides snakebite were at 100%. There are probably dozens of factors that could he hindering any of the 8 players in the GF and just because they don't make it super public before the event doesn't mean it could be true. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope that after this event that nv doesn't get complacent like what seemingly happened after fall finals and continues to make improvements in there game there strongholds game still needs some work.

@@Mikwen @@Snip3down

there were like 30 people in the venue and you expect them to get a better one? The venue was fitting for the level of interest.

You're right about that part, and the venue itself was great. I just wish there was a way to make it not look as empty lol

As a warriors fan and an NV fan, all I see is salt.

That's what every winning team says about online discussions. Unless you're some kind of super stalker, you aren't face to face with me. This conversations lack the nuance of real life. I'm still hyped and have feeling the adrenaline from those matches. I loved it. And so just because I'm trying to figure out the why's doesn't mean I'm salty.

I mean, what do you want us to discuss? What's wrong with talking about what we think happened?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Their lows aren't really that low:

8ac5d882c62784a32d960fbb98dfe8cf.png

I'm prett sure during that 3rd place period there were outside factors coming into play. They've been pretty damn consistent tbh since they've formed, it's just more a case usually of Optic's best being better than their best. 

I didn't mean their placings. I mean their matches in those tournaments hit massive highs and lows.

For instance ALWAYS seeming to come from the losers bracket. 

I don't even understand what happened to liquid.

I just don't agree with this mentality. People say this as if everyone else besides snakebite were at 100%. There are probably dozens of factors that could he hindering any of the 8 players in the GF and just because they don't make it super public before the event doesn't mean it could be true. 

I can't discuss things I don't know about. I don't even know if it was a reason why they lost. I'm just saying it could be a factor and I would never deny that nV didn't deserve their win. I guess it does come off as that way even if I don't intend it too. In the end nV won and I know Optic is going to work on the things they as a team did not do well. 
  • Upvote (+1) 3

qbuQLHZ.png

Forums aren't for everybody, I guess.

dude made it a whole 19 minutes without getting banned lmao

I assumed it was a second account.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Try playing this game internationally with things like heavy aim and awful servers. People here bitch about it and they live in the US. But when someone EVEN FARTHER away does it it's not legit.

I've had discussions about this specific point with Lethul and other TB members before so I won't re-hash it. OpTic is still the best in my eyes, I'm just saying nV will never get a clean win the way OpTic and their fans act. 

I'd like to think that's a pretty objective statement as I'm a fan of OpTic as an organization and their Halo players.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I didn't mean their placings. I mean their matches in those tournaments hit massive highs and lows.

Yeah that's fair enough. They seem to always start slow and lose games they shouldn't in the earlier days of events (like playing poorly and messing up their bracket run at Worlds).

Positive thing for them is when they get momentum only Optic can stop them, like after their insane run through losers at Worlds. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also lol at all the people who said they wouldn't watch anymore of this tournament posting here about the ending of the tournament =P

• Upvote (+1) 4