CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not to mention every time they lost an online cup or w.e it was Royal 2's internet.

Try playing this game internationally with things like heavy aim and awful servers. People here bitch about it and they live in the US. But when someone EVEN FARTHER away does it it's not legit.
  • Upvote (+1) 8

How do you know that? Snakebite played fine and his communication seemed fine in listen ins.

I think the issue is you are acting like all these "excuses" are coming out after the fact. These are know issues that are ongoing. Yes NV won some damn good matches and yes illness probably had an effect on the matches. Please stop acting like both cannot be true.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Too bad EnVy couldn't manage a game when the difference between 1st and 2nd was $300,000, not $11,000. :tear:

I crap on nV a lot but I love everyone on that team. It kind of is a mystery why this team has such highs and lows.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just realized Optic has never won a Halo tournament without radar and autos

This guy's trying to play both sides.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Just realized Optic has never won a Halo tournament without radar and autos

I like you.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As always, the quality of the gameplay was superb. The new settings took it to a new level for H5. What's lacking again is production and venue, though I will give them credit for running a pretty solid Sunday stream.

• Upvote (+1) 2

See, this is why OpTic needs to win. If they don't the forums are a shitshow.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Do people put an asterisk on X-Games because Frosty was sick?

A win is a win, it's not Envy's fault Snakebite is sick.

Are you from the future where they already won?

Yes

This guy's trying to play both sides.

lol. no. The asterisks are for all of the "Halo" "titles" OG claims to have won. Titles with radar and autos are not titles. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 6

I love how the link to your "quote" doesn't show the post.

Since you're NavG, I can only assume that post never happened. Well played.

It's a common glitch with quoting on this website. @@CyReN, @@Saucey, any word on a potential fix coming soon?

This thread is starting to look like an NBA discussion...

I don't mean that in a good way.

As a warriors fan and an NV fan, all I see is salt.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

As always, the quality of the gameplay was superb. The new settings took it to a new level for H5. What's lacking again is production and venue, though I will give them credit for running a pretty solid Sunday stream.

there were like 30 people in the venue and you expect them to get a better one? The venue was fitting for the level of interest. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ogre 2 won the 2010 National Championship while sick. That is all.

Ogre 2 also had a team. It's a team based game. 

I wish we could get series like that every time they play each other at events. It's just unbelievable halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So... are they gonna release the heavy aim fix? Because I've done my waiting. Two years of it, in heavy aim hell.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People are really saying OpTic can't win without autos because of the closest finals we've had in h5

• Upvote (+1) 7