CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

always?

feel free to give examples. 

there are just too many examples. optic loses so much. that adds up to a lot of excuses.

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

He does know his team almost blew a 3-0 & 3-1 lead in grand finals right?

He's just hype after winning a best of 14, cut the guy some slack geez

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are we really going to act like they didnt go to game 7 both series with Optics in game leader barely able to speak and a back up coach? inb4 negs.

Sounded to me like he was communicating just fine, just a hoarse voice. Stop making excuses for a team you don't even play for.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Fall Finals: Fuel Rod Cannon

Daytona: Snakebite sick

Or maybe "excuses" are legitimate events that happened and effected the results? No way.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

That....that was entertainment.  That was high level eSports entertainment.

Halo as an eSport deserves better than what it's been dealt, but it's a Finals like that which keeps the hope alive that it might come back someday.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I have no context on what is a bunch of blow (technical issues, SnakeBites health status), but this seems to be a pretty sore response from usually very level headed @@LethuL

I think he wrote it poorly. He said there were a bunch of "blow it's," and I assume he means they lost a lot of games for themselves. That's a pretty standard response + the GGs.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I honestly can't tell if APG and Mikwen like each other or not, but I love their interactions.

• Upvote (+1) 1

GG to NV, not gonna put asterisk here as it's not their fault snakebite is sick, but i'm also not going to pretend to not notice that snakebite being off is the only reason this even went so far. a good 3 of those wins were optic throwing it away at the last minute. 

Optic will bounce back though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Optic didn't get a single camo that match. Real upset they lost, but SB did fantastic for his condition. 

Yea those last 3 were huge. That close a game with only a few kills left and you know the other team has camo lurking around. Well played by both squads both Bo7's

I have no context on what is a bunch of blow (technical issues, SnakeBites health status), but this seems to be a pretty sore response from usually very level headed @@LethuL

Well if you remember Lethul's outburst after Snipedown tweeted GGs that one time, you'd understand that he has the capacity to be a huge baby at times

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

What I saw for viewership. Don't know if anyone else saw more.

8115039d74492c87cf3639a4c603b847.png

Still salty about Leonard's exit today...

I'm not. They had a 25 point lead. They blew it and this isn't the first time it's happened either. Their loss is on them.

Which is what I mean in this thread. The whole "he was sick" argument is annoying. Shit happens. Suck it up and win. If you don't, too bad.

Edit: Did someone just call Lxthul level headed? Lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think he's mad at himself (and I'm sure the team feels this way overall) that they didn't close out games like they used to. I don't see an issue honestly.

Yeah, he pretty much said the same thing after fall finals.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Are we really going to act like they didnt go to game 7 both series with Optics in game leader barely able to speak and a back up coach? inb4 negs.

yeah wake me up when OpTic lose by more than a ridiculously close game 7 in a non-worlds tournament ... it's great that Snipedown is getting so hype with like 4% of the H5 winnings of any OpTic member

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

What I saw for viewership. Don't know if anyone else saw more.

8115039d74492c87cf3639a4c603b847.png

I saw it hit 25,095

• Upvote (+1) 2

FTFY.

Love Envy, but he gets cockier than the actual players....

Really? maybe i don't see him talk enough.

This specific celebration was funny to me if that makes it more understandable  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1