CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I was saying that's an asterisk Optic will insist on. Personally I don't think new settings detract from NV's performance, which has been great.

I disagree. Those guys all take both victory and defeat well. I doubt Snakebite will even blame being sick if they do lose.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does it matter? I've met 20 year olds that act more mature than 30 year olds. It comes down to each person really.

Hope he grows up at some point in his life then, & manages to hold an adult conversation whenever someone challenges him. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

What a freakish play call.

3 into Blue, 1 into Dip.  

• Upvote (+1) 3

excuses inc

cant wait for the post event snipedown tweet after they lose game 7

If I were NV I'm not entirely sure I'd want to be playing this series. As much as I love Optic, those guys can never admit fault on their part as players - this series will always have two asterisks next to it, one for new settings and one for Snakebite's illness. Both are valid to a degree but at what point will NV ever have "earned"a victory in OG's eyes?

Saw your reply. Ignore. 

it's unfortunate that there will be an asterisk if nV wins, but I'm surprised that anyone is in denial about the asterisk.  if the Jazz had won game 5, the game would have an asterisk due to Jordan's flu (obviously).  

and yes, X-Games has an asterisk because Frosty was sick.  fall finals, on the other hand, is a legit victory by nV; they were playing amazing and OpTic fell short.  

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Plaza TS is such a tense gametype I love it. I cant decide who to root for. Snakebite fighting off NV and illness. But Huke is an absolute showman so far.

This is Halo!

Edit: Let Simms DRINK

Hope he grows up at some point in his life then, & manages to hold an adult conversation whenever someone challenges him.

YOU WANNA GO?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not looking good for optic here...

EDIT: I should learn to never doubt Optic. NV came out so hot in that game and Optic just took over for the comeback.

Snipedowns movement has been incredible today. Anybody clip that Frosty backsmack?