FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

yeah i hear you on the people trying to bait it. perfectly reasonable not to share.

thanks for the answer :ace:

@343 take a lesson :lxthul:

Forgot to add:

Another thing, we could make my life easy and just perm every poster that causes issues like Frank and be like that over the top staff - but that isn't right.

I give people chances to redeem themselves. Even I was banned multiple times at the MLG years back and later became mod. People change and grow, just hope you guys see our pov.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

do you think Optic loses the first bo7 if Snakebite isn't sick?

genuinely curious, i'm kinda in between personally

I don't think so. Last time I had the flu, I couldn't even play Skyrim lol. 

This weekend started off so badly but this final is one of the best in a LONG time. So hyped for nV. Hope they can do it!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lets not forget Optic beat nV to send them to losers earlier today even with the Snakebite illness

The illness is obviously a factor but credit to nV for stepping up their game

• Upvote (+1) 3

Forgot to add:

Another thing, we could make my life easy and just perm every poster that causes issues like Frank and be like that over the top staff - but that isn't right.

I give people chances to redeem themselves. Even I was banned multiple times at the MLG years back and later became mod. People change and grow, just hope you guys see our pov.

How old were you when you changed though?

• Upvote (+1) 2

If I were NV I'm not entirely sure I'd want to be playing this series. As much as I love Optic, those guys can never admit fault on their part as players - this series will always have two asterisks next to it, one for new settings and one for Snakebite's illness. Both are valid to a degree but at what point will NV ever have "earned"a victory in OG's eyes?

Hold up. We finally get autos removed and radar nerfed and you want to put an asterisk on this tournament for it? Snakebite being sick is a legitimate concern, but blaming more competitive settings is ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 5

How old were you when you changed though?

Does it matter? I've met 20 year olds that act more mature than 30 year olds. It comes down to each person really.

• Upvote (+1) 1

People can downplay it but losing snakebite who is their clear vocal leader is leading to optic blowing these games.

Nv players really stepping up, great games saving a terribly ran event as usual

• Upvote (+1) 5

Forgot to add:

i certainly do at least,

for the record my feelings on frank are relatively neutral, larrydavid.gif 

It's just something i was curious about, and surprised none of the people who are more, uh, passionate about this topic, brought it up

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hold up. We finally get autos removed and radar nerfed and you want to put an asterisk on this tournament for it? Snakebite being sick is a legitimate concern, but blaming more competitive settings is ridiculous.

I was saying that's an asterisk Optic will insist on. Personally I don't think new settings detract from NV's performance, which has been great.

Come on nv just one more game time to break the curse also it would be pretty crazy if they won 4-1 which IIRC was the same score as fall finals.

Is the sound off for anyone else? I'm wearing a headset, and the I see a grenade go off on the left side of the screen hear it go off on my right ear. Am I the only one?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is the sound off for anyone else? I'm wearing a headset, and the I see a grenade go off on the left side of the screen hear it go off on my right ear. Am I the only one?

No, it's like that for everyone. I flipped my headset  :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been like 80% sure it's been reversed all day.