CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Dear god, people are having more intense convos about a forum poster over a GREAT back and forth going on RIGHT NOW!

Shits too funny, swear some you want the drama even though you complain about it with heartfelt paragraphs how it's hurting the scene. Chill out and watch the damn game.

Irony?  :simms:

Just came to say that Greenskull watches competitive Halo on Beam. 

That is all. 

Shill does shill things.

• Upvote (+1) 8

It's because you guys are blatantly biased so people aren't going to stop bringing it up.  :flip:

We aren't perfect for sure, but like I've told you guys for the 35th time he's been banned and warned for his actions before.

Maybe it's on us for giving people multiple chances to redeem themselves, we rarely perm ban people but it does happen and maybe it will with him in the future. A lot of you guys look for reasons to call out Frank more than the substance being said. I wish you guys put that energy into actual wrong issues with the HCS and stop acting like Frank is the biggest issue going on right now.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

For real though, anyone know how to keep up with the series without watching? I miss HCS Live Tweets :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

So many rustled jimmies because I know Snakebite is sick and he's trying his best. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

We aren't perfect for sure, but like I've told you guys for the 35th time he's been banned and warned for his actions before.

Maybe it's on us for giving people multiple chances to redeem themselves, we rarely perm ban people but it does happen and maybe it will with him in the future. A lot of you guys look for reasons to call out Frank more than the substance being said.

i don't really care either way, but i haven't seen it brought up yet so this seems like a good time to ask.

I've seen you say you banned Cooper permanently after numerous bans.

How many more bans does it take until Frank's become 'numerous' and thus, he is rewarded with a permanent ban?

• Upvote (+1) 7

So many rustled jimmies because I know Snakebite is sick and he's trying his best. 

do you think Optic loses the first bo7 if Snakebite isn't sick?

genuinely curious, i'm kinda in between personally

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i don't really care either way, but i haven't seen it brought up yet so this seems like a good time to ask.

I've seen you say you banned Cooper permanently after numerous bans.

How many more bans does it take until Frank's become 'numerous' and thus, he is rewarded with a permanent ban?

We usually start considering it around 4-6 bans depending on what it's for. It's never fun banning daily posters either, and it comes down to a group decision by staff.

I won't give you guys the number he has because honestly some will try to provoke it sadly.

As always, feel free to use our ignore system in your profile options if you don't like a users post.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If I were NV I'm not entirely sure I'd want to be playing this series. As much as I love Optic, those guys can never admit fault on their part as players - this series will always have two asterisks next to it, one for new settings and one for Snakebite's illness. Both are valid to a degree but at what point will NV ever have "earned"a victory in OG's eyes?

• Downvote (-1) 1

#freecooper

You're lucky I'm biased and like you or you would be banned!

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We usually start considering it around 4-6 bans depending on what it's for. It's never fun banning daily posters either, and it comes down to a group decision by staff.

I won't give you guys the number he has because honestly some will try to provoke it sadly.

As always, feel free to use our ignore system in your profile options if you don't like a users post.

yeah i hear you on the people trying to bait it. perfectly reasonable not to share.

thanks for the answer  :ace:

@343 take a lesson  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2