CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Accidental neg :(

No worries my friend.

Snipedown with his 43 Snipe kill this game alone.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Situations like this are why fulltime observers are needed in my opinion, no way anyone can expect Walsh to cast, pay attention to the game and switch pov especially on this type of set up

Legit sad the stuff you guys had to deal with this weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Situations like this are why fulltime observers are needed in my opinion, no way anyone can expect Walsh to cast, pay attention to the game and switch pov especially on this type of set up

That sounds like a Jeeeeenyus idea.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think Royal 2 should have been photoshoped on Pippen instead of LethuL. Also, Royal 2 is starting to become my event MVP more and more after each match. He has been on fire all weekend long.

iCnlCUl.png

• Upvote (+1) 8

When he's wrong, he's a dick. When he's even marginally right he's a dick. When he decides he doesn't like someone he's a complete dick to them.

Goldenboy, Chelsea, Tashi, Frankie, right off the top of my head are people he's all attacked personally. Not just "man they did something dumb" but outright attacked or made up and pushed stupid conspiracies. Not to mention mods barely ever do shit about him. He gets banned for like a day after attacking someone non stop for a day. Like wtf? I got warned by the mods because I joked about people making a tier list being dumb but Frank? Cooper gets completely shit by everyone and gets banned because he attacked mikwen's dad on top of all the other stuff but Frank is still here and he's done all of that and worse and more often.

People only really support him IMO, because he says the things people want to say but don't want to get in trouble FOR saying.

It's perfectly possible to be blunt or honest and say exactly how you feel without saying it like how Frank does. So what if he's right in your mind? That doesn't mean he's indispensable to the community because he "calls it as it is".

In the words of the mods: "he is just rough around the edges"
  • Upvote (+1) 5

When he's wrong, he's a dick. When he's even marginally right he's a dick. When he decides he doesn't like someone he's a complete dick to them.

Goldenboy, Chelsea, Tashi, Frankie, right off the top of my head are people he's all attacked personally. Not just "man they did something dumb" but outright attacked or made up and pushed stupid conspiracies. Not to mention mods barely ever do shit about him. He gets banned for like a day after attacking someone non stop for a day. Like wtf? I got warned by the mods because I joked about people making a tier list being dumb but Frank? Cooper gets completely shit by everyone and gets banned because he attacked mikwen's dad on top of all the other stuff but Frank is still here and he's done all of that and worse and more often.

People only really support him IMO, because he says the things people want to say but don't want to get in trouble FOR saying.

It's perfectly possible to be blunt or honest and say exactly how you feel without saying it like how Frank does. So what if he's right in your mind? That doesn't mean he's indispensable to the community because he "calls it as it is".

Jealous.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 7

In the words of the mods: "he is just rough around the edges"

Forgot the #freecooper at the end.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Legit sad the stuff you guys had to deal with this weekend.

I will say we tried this, and the general consensus from the casting staff we had on hand (Strongside, Bravo, T2) was that they were adamantly against it and wanted to be able to control the spectating themselves. So we had to switch a bunch of production stuff after tech rehearsal.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Dear god, people are having more intense convos about a forum poster over a GREAT back and forth going on RIGHT NOW! :laughing:

Shits too funny, swear some you want the drama even though you complain about it with heartfelt paragraphs how it's hurting the scene. Chill out and watch the damn game.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 10

It's perfectly possible to be blunt or honest and say exactly how you feel without acting like he does. 

That's not how you get elected as president though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just came to say that Greenskull watches competitive Halo on Beam. 

That is all. 

he also speaks for all of us

• Upvote (+1) 1