CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Snipedown not grabbing the caster got me so damn nervous. Second bo7 HERE WE GO

• Upvote (+1) 1

That OS burn with 2 beatdowns from Pistola was the play of the game

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn it, Optic was so close. I feel so bad for Snakebite. Takes a lot of energy playing at this level. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well here comes 30 mins of filler until the next series :(

Good thing there's a Melee tournament going on to watch

I'm pretty surprised the viewership is as decent as it is right now especially since Optic COD is playing atm though that's just a qualifier.

I am sick. Got tired of just watching this series, I don't know if I'm gonna follow the next bo7. Now imagine snakebite...

Are you ever not an overly negative cunt? Am I missing something to the appeal you have on these forums?

Frank an ass at times, but let's not act like 17k is good for the finals with OG vs NV. Summit has 28k right now lol.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So a second bo7 !?

Yes, either OpTic wins or NV gets lucky :lxthul:

I'm sorry but PJ has put huge numbers up this weekend, especially today. Yeah I'm sure it's affected his coms and games slightly but if nV win this they would of earn't and deserved it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not sure if this was posted yet, but for that final match, numbers peaked at 19,577 viewers

Why does everyone hate Frank? I think he makes real and informative posts for the Halo Competitive Community. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why does everyone hate Frank? I think he makes real and informative posts for the Halo Competitive Community.

I don't think everyone hates Frank, he's just incredibly blunt and doesn't care about his rep anymore. He may say some dumb things (we all do) but he's usually right on subjects and discussions. Can also get personal too, which people hate.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Are you ever not an overly negative cunt? Am I missing something to the appeal you have on these forums?

Not afraid to talk dirty when an issue needs to be emphasized. He's the one that got our HWC 2017 the publicity it needed to respond to the horrific venue choice, not to mention that he makes for some good bait when someone feels the need to trash-talk him and get some sweet upvotes.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I am sick. Got tired of just watching this series, I don't know if I'm gonna follow the next bo7. Now imagine snakebite...

no reason to excuse whatever result might happen.

Half of the pros at the tourney, Mikwen and Royal 2 included, have gotten like 5 hours of sleep each night for some reason, and none of them can figure it out.

Snakebite has been on fire all weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 1