CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Glad to see he finally did something Halo related.

Dead.

If you're listening with headphones like I am, the audio is backwards. Shots are coming from the opposite side of where people are shooting

• Upvote (+1) 1

These are the type of mistakes that keep nV from beating Optic. Snip3down going blue instead of catwalk and Ola spartan charging his teammates and losing rockets.

Heads up guys, 343i / MS seem to just to promote people within regardless of their accomplishments or skills it seems. Dan Anyoub (MCC guy) got promoted after MCC too...twice.

Don't get too hyped, I remember people got excited when Quinn got hired (I sadly did too) and that guy has almost killed this Arena with his beliefs and ignorance at times. This guys been around since ODST, he didn't see PEAK Halo - was a big part of Halo 4 and Halo 5..

He's probably nice, so kudos on being like that since that seems to be the only trait that matters anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you're listening with headphones like I am, the audio is backwards. Shots are coming from the opposite side of where people are shooting

I'm not listening with headphones and I noticed this. Noticed it when Royal 2 was sitting red cave and I heard shots coming from back red lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heads up guys, 343i / MS is like the teacher union - they rarely fire people and just promote people within regardless of their accomplishments or skills it seems. Dan Anyoub (MCC guy) got promoted after MCC too...twice.

Don't get too hyped, I remember people got excited when Quinn got hired (I sadly did too) and that guy has almost killed this Arena with his beliefs and ignorance at times. This guys been around since ODST, he didn't see PEAK Halo - was a big part of Halo 4 and Halo 5..

He's probably nice, so kudos on being like that since that seems to be the only trait that matters anymore.

Just gotta be a nice guy to get a job at HCS. 

Off topic but wasn't there a roster lock for the EU Pro League? Anyone know the rosters? I know there's a couple of seeds up for grabs.

I hate this nice Pistola, I miss the old Pistola, yelling "I'm the best!" on main stage after out BRing someone Pistola. Punching walls after losing Pistola.

He is kind of weird isn't he ? Its the age I guess, he is been around for long time.

Heads up guys, 343i / MS is like the teacher union - they rarely fire people and just promote people within regardless of their accomplishments or skills it seems. Dan Anyoub (MCC guy) got promoted after MCC too...twice.

Everyone associated with MCC should have been fired....and I wish I didnt love Halo so much because that was enough for us to know not to trust 343 on Halo 5. Now I'm stuck playing a fun game that COULD be an amazing game if it wasnt 343.

@@Deizul what did he even shout in that clip? All I caught was "dick" and something like "so far deep"

Also, can we just call @@Mikwen the human highlight reel? The dude is just so sick and has to be the flashiest player in the league.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just gotta be a nice guy to get a job at HCS.

And what if you are nice guy AND love Halo 4 ? You get to work on HCS team ! Scary logic.

We also oftentimes try to teach our students not to present reductive/stupid statements as fact.

Obviously, we don't always succeed.

Take care.

Just going off what I've seen, probably different around the world and a weak analogy by me for sure - but the principle sentiment remains.

Updated my post anyways since it wasn't good.

Lol,preparing myself to see a reverse sweep lul

It's crazy the narrative goes from AGL event status to Flu-Game lol.

Frank O'Connor blocked me today.

Sick bro. So tight. Super tight and thick.