CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Two roster changes I want to see is Splyce somehow picking up Huke for either Shooter or Falcated (assuming Splyce is in pro league), and LG dropping El Town for someone like Commonly. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I can't see the liquid and envy making a change, itd make no sense. They established themselves as another level compared to the rest of the league, with optic a full tier above them.

The only way your beating optic is putting in more work- Not only is Optic the best, but they practice the most.

I also think to truly beat optic, you need to shut royal 2 down.

Royal 2 is unstoppable as of right now on LAN

I don't think "lets Ninja yell at him without talking back" makes up for how much better Commonly is at Halo.

Also, Ninja is the best (or 2nd) best player on LG, but to be honest, half the shit he says post-game is either hyper critical of anyone not named Ninja or just flat-out wrong. Most of the time when Commonly and Ninj would go at it back on RNG, I felt like Commonly was pretty much correct.

Don't El town/victory combine for the LG pro seed? Honestly wouldn't surprise me if LG stuck together. Saiyan for me might be the guy to change but I think Sal cam and Ninj stay as to3

New radar settings could very well change the current power rankings. I'm not saying they could dethrone Optic...but they could.

No they actually didn't even hand them a trophy or announce an MVP. It just sort of ended.

Does anyone think such a lacklustre ending, no presentation etc was due to esl/343 quietly seething that optic/hecz broke that news and vlog to the non halo world during the tourney?

Two roster changes I want to see is Splyce somehow picking up Huke for either Shooter or Falcated (assuming Splyce is in pro league), and LG dropping El Town for someone like Commonly.

I think splyce needs to keep shooter for his experience and playstyle. Lack of experience is whats hurting them atm for me.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I also hope that Roy and Lunch do not retire yet. Personally I would have liked to see them stick with Ninja after fall league and then added contra to that team.

RoyBox and Contra were on point during the LCQ.  If they could play like that with a good fourth and 2gre as coach, they could be great.

The problem is... can they put in the time required?  Doing it for a sprint of a few weeks is one thing. but for multiple pro leagues?  They are definitely good enough to compete, but do they have the time.  Thats the question they need to ask themselves and be honest about.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just remembered my Fantasy team was Royal 2, Huke, Stellur, and Shooter.

I might be looking at a pair of Astros in my future  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I saw Mikwen being dropped but after his amazing performance this weekend, i'm not so sure.  

I just remembered my Fantasy team was Royal 2, Huke, Stellur, and Shooter.

I might be looking at a pair of Astros in my future  :simms:

APG, Royal 2, Pistola and Penguin.

Fuck.

• Upvote (+1) 1

New radar settings could very well change the current power rankings. I'm not saying they could dethrone Optic...but they could.

No chance in hell. OG knows/plays the game better than everyone else. New radar isn't going to change that. Also, I'd put money on the new radar not even being implemented at all.

Does anyone think such a lacklustre ending, no presentation etc was due to esl/343 quietly seething that optic/hecz broke that news and vlog to the non halo world during the tourney?

i think it's because they didn't have anything to say.  Which could be good or could be bad.

Maybe they were going to extend their partnership with ESL this year for more open events then saw the venue debacle and decided to think on it some more/call @.

Frankly, i dont see why ESL couldn't still be a partner.  Let them run all the online league stuff including cups and qualifiers.

Let MLG handle all the live event stuff.

Right now they are trying to work with so many TO's at different times, a bit of consolidation would be good.  I hear the argument about not wanting to shut out the smaller TO's, but if they wanted to support them they should have included true LAN with the game.  Thats the best support they could give.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm on page 3. Which is the godliest number there is. Sooooo......

I was late to the party.... Balloons weren't flying high enough.

nn5vPFY.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Should TL and NV make changes? No

Will they? This is Halo so.....

The gap between Optic and NV/TL is growing, not reducing. If anything, Proving Grounds settings will only widen this gap. They both need to make changes.

will optic even be able to find a scrim next week with rostermania?

besides them,which top 4 team is most likely to stick together?

This. Is. Haloooooo. No roster is safe.

Right? I can solo queue to high diamond, so I know that isn't equivalent to an H3 50.

Also, if you're still wanting to run PG sometime I should be on a lot this weekend

Im game. Busy all week, PM me your GT and ill send you a request when I get a chance

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think "lets Ninja yell at him without talking back" makes up for how much better Commonly is at Halo.

Also, Ninja is the best (or 2nd) best player on LG, but to be honest, half the shit he says post-game is either hyper critical of anyone not named Ninja or just flat-out wrong. Most of the time when Commonly and Ninj would go at it back on RNG, I felt like Commonly was pretty much correct.

Ninja is third best. He also had a bad tourney. El town clearly outplayed him this tourney.

I still.thjnk they would do better without el town, but ninja really needs to change things about his game.

• Downvote (-1) 2

We are in the same boat, except I feel that Ninja over criticism with Commonly's plays will effect LG's continuity more than if it was towards El town. Btw, I never said Ninja's criticisms are always right. Commonly is an highly intelligent player when it comes to play calling, the problem is that Ninja is the same way, but with less consistency individually.

Edit: I also agree with @@GunRanger, Ninja on a good day is 2nd best on LG, but there are little good days with him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i dont think TL will change. I think NV goes the way Snipedown goes. If he thinks he has a better chance with another roster i think he's gone. Also, when is Huke goin back to COD? do we have a time table on that?

Don't El town/victory combine for the LG pro seed? Honestly wouldn't surprise me if LG stuck together. Saiyan for me might be the guy to change but I think Sal cam and Ninj stay as to3

I have no idea what LG is going to do, but one thing they definitely shouldn't do is drop their best player.

Im game. Busy all week, PM me your GT and ill send you a request when I get a chance

I think we already did. Same thing I was saying before though, Xbox.com says you have no friends  :kappa:

hQRJyUZ.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Right? I can solo queue to high diamond, so I know that isn't equivalent to an H3 50.

Also, if you're still wanting to run PG sometime I should be on a lot this weekend

Yip I can solo queue to low diamond so I can guarantee that is nowhere near a 50!!!

Some random guy says Huke will go back to Cod and now ppl asking for date lmao. Why should he go ? He is making good money in Halo, he finished top 4 hwc 2016, he is fall league champion and finished top 2 hwc 2017. Do ppl think he would magicaly get picked up by top team in Cod ? I highly doubt so.

• Upvote (+1) 4