CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've said it before but can the casters PLEASE stop saying 'Mr', followed by the players name. I don't wanna hear Mr snipedown or Mr renegade again

This seems like a strange thing to be irked by lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Snakebite is sick AF and their usual coach couldn't make it. 

Factor - Snakebite is sick.

Nonfactor - Clutch is coaching them, same coach that coached them for over a year before Royal1 took over. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Snakebite is sick AF and their usual coach couldn't make it. 

Actually Clutch was their coach when they were on CLG, but he stepped down to go to school to be a sheriff or a police officer or something, thats when they asked Royal 1...so its not exactly a hindrance to them.

@@TheSimms some feedback (appreciate event isn't yet over but posting before I forget): If the event isn't equipped with crowd mics, don't hype the crowd when casting. It doesn't come across at all well when at best the viewer at home can hear one guy cheer. Just a tip for the future, you're an awesome caster :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Do people put an asterisk on X-Games because Frosty was sick?

A win is a win, it's not Envy's fault Snakebite is sick.

Are you from the future where they already won?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Do people put an asterisk on X-Games because Frosty was sick?

A win is a win, it's not Envy's fault Snakebite is sick.

Actually Ola being the nice wizard that he is summoned a cold for Snakebite, rather than giving Frosty the plague.

• Upvote (+1) 1

nV still needs to finish one more game and an ANOTHER bo7 to win the event.

Some of you are freaks lmao.

This is why I think Royal is the best sniper, because he actually plays it like a real sniper...ie hes not just running around looking to noscope constantly.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I just noticed when putting on my headset that the game audio is reversed. Or is it just me?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't completely agree with your sentiment, but I see where you're coming from.

Also worth noting the glitch was only popularized recently and nobody has really made a negative light of it, at least from what I've seen.

I guess its similar to other bugs in the game like blank rail gun shots, failed reloads, ghost melees and so on. They happen bc the shitty code/no lan.

Frank O'Connor blocked me today.

Please update your footer with your updated twitter plz.

What's with Royal 2 shooting someone in the head and it didn't count. 

Fuck is that shit?

Looks like hes actually watching the event? That's surprising, wonder if he saw friday lol.

Doesn't mean shit, they all circle jerk and high five and pretend they're doing a great job.

• Upvote (+1) 2