CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The sticky didn't kill him

Yes, I saw that garbage. 

The sticky didn't kill him

If it's on your upper body, you can thrust into a wall and it doesn't hurt you...   :stern:

We H3 now ?

I'm just so used to ankle shots counting as headshots when Royal2 didn't get the kill for what looked like a headshot I was surprised lol

How is envyus doing this?Is dadbite that sick?

Are you watching? Do you hear him in the listen ins?

• Upvote (+1) 1

The fact that the sticky nade glitch hasn't been fixed 1.5 years into Halo 5's life and it's impacting competitive games in grand finals is just such an incredible embarrassment to 343.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Here we go let the excuses start flying in again. NV hasnt even won yet....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, I don't mind the sticky glitch.

To me, it seems no different from BXR/Double shot.

Bxr was controlable, this isnt. Only if there is secret combo to make the stick not explode.

Simms just said he's sick as hell. Really sucks. 

The fact that the sticky nade glitch hasn't been fixed 1.5 years into Halo 5's life and it's impacting competitive games in grand finals is just such an incredible embarrassment to 343.

The only competenent team at 343 is Forge. 

It's very 343 though isn't it.

There must be someone high up who thinks that Halo 5 is "finished" and therefore they shouldn't do anything on it ever. 

"There's a glitch here"

"We shipped two years ago! Stop hassling me with this shit."

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not related, but 343's new studio head: 

Looks like hes actually watching the event? That's surprising, wonder if he saw friday lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've said it before but can the casters PLEASE stop saying 'Mr', followed by the players name. I don't wanna hear Mr snipedown or Mr renegade again

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Bxr was controlable, this isnt. Only if there is secret combo to make the stick not explode.

I don't completely agree with your sentiment, but I see where you're coming from.

Also worth noting the glitch was only popularized recently and nobody has really made a negative light of it, at least from what I've seen.

Snakebite is sick AF and their usual coach couldn't make it. 

Not related, but 343's new studio head: 

He's busy posting in Trump threads. 

The "push the grenade into geometry before it explodes to not take damage" thing is definitely not new to H5.
A bit more frequently seen and intentionally triggered thank to Thruster, perhaps. I've definitely seen instances of it in H1-3 though.

Not to say I don't think it shouldn't be fixed. I just don't have high hopes given that it's outlasted pretty much anything else in the series.

• Upvote (+1) 2