CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Every time I tuned in this weekend, the production was Fucked... so I missed most of if.

I'm sure many people checked in, got frustrated, then checked out permanently. Sounds like I missed some good series. But good settings and good gameplay can't trump a shitty production.

Im with you on that. Thankfully dreamhack will control production so it should go really well. I am excited for another "we're sorry we'll try harder next time" reddit post

I was looking forward to a grand final ending before midnight on a weekday. 
Not any more. :/

Holy cringe of silence..

makes you wonder what it would sound like if they held an event in a location that actually cared about halo

I'm gonna keep photoshopping until the game starts:gw40ZZf.png

Help a brother out and photoshop me an avi? Pippen carrying Jordan off the court during his flu game with Lxthul and Snakebite's faces shooped on them. I'm a pleb and have to post from a phone. Don't know any good photoshop apps.

makes you wonder what it would sound like if they held an event in a location that actually cared about halo

Time machines don't exist sadly. 

Why are you guys so surprised about the crowd? No one was going to waste money on this shit event. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Why are you guys so surprised about the crowd? No one was going to waste money on this shit event.

It's like finding your untrained dog shitting in your shoes, you hope for the best but know the dog needs to be trained.

• Upvote (+1) 2