CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just got home from mother's day activities and i dont think im turning this stream on...that almost hurts to say but damn if this wasnt a disappointing weekend for halo

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I just got home from mother's day activities and i dont think im turning this stream on...that almost hurts to say but damn if this wasnt a disappointing weekend for halo

I'm confused. What exactly were you expecting to happen that makes this so disappointing?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apart from that game 7 vs Splyce, Rayne has been borderline awful. The guy can't seem to catch a break.

In all fairness, the stream has been pretty smooth today and some pretty hype matches as well.

Just sucks that we consistently have to wait until day 3 for them to get things sorted.

To me, Mikwen is the second best player on NV. His biggest problem was his consistency which made people label him as the X-factor. Now? He just shits almost every game and if he does poorly, then it isn't like a super huge neg games anymore.

when Mikwen is playing well he's actually ridiculous, but I guess we'll see if he can stay consistent.  I hate to say it but I think Pistola is the worst player on nV at this point

• Upvote (+1) 2

Was that sticky-though-wall thing recently discovered? I never seen it until a few months back.

Guys but I heard that H5 had no skillgap

So you're gonna shift all the criticism from the original settings to the current H5 and act like it's the same thing? Give me a break. It still has a a long way to go.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Was that sticky-though-wall thing recently discovered? I never seen it until a few months back.

Been known for a while, but extremely hard to pull off since its very situational.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Can we just take a moment to appreciate how good Onsets casting was that series it's a shame he doesn't get invited to cast at more NA events.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Frostbite XV2 he was my MVP alongside Snakebite at worlds and yeah, this event, he has been tearing it up. Him and Royal 2 are my two frontrunners right now.

I find the game-play much more fun to watch with the updated radar and no autos. I enjoy the increase of flanks and backsmacks - it adds a dimension to the game that had been missing previously. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

also, is the sound of the stream very low? I'm having a hard time hearing anything from my speakers.