CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

One good rotation on Coli Slayer and you can dismantle teams.  0 time to get rifles.

Oh and if you're also playing stupidly good with the 1 Sniper on the map.

One good rotation on Coli Slayer and you can dismantle teams. 0 time to get rifles.

Oh and if you're also playing stupidly good with the 1 Sniper on the map.

I always suggested on slayer, the dmr should be moved to the elbow because it's impossible to grab when the other team has snipe control.

On flag, the dmr is in the same spot

Not even Shotzzy can carry Shooter

I need to huke to join already so we can get the Young Gods Squad. Enough of shooter.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

"Hey guys we only have 3 gametypes and 1 of them is notoriously the least effective at showing which team is better. Through all our years of research we have found that obj games are the best indicators of team skill. So how should we lay out a series?"

"Let's just play that notoriously bad gametype the most, clearly that's the best way to decide winners"

Fuck slayer it is so shitty in this game.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 3

stream peak so far, i need you guys to watch for me during the grand finals cause i'll be at mothers day dinner

You can also use Twinge.tv to great effect. I don't know the exact margin of error, but it's pretty low. I use it for event analysis/projection.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Liquid has to be one of the most entertaining teams to watch!

Now if only viewer numbers were half way decent and the event was ran well. Ok thats enough of me being negative. It's a good event if you ignore chat and viewer number and just watch, put it in full screen and enjoy!

I always suggested on slayer, the dmr should be moved to the elbow because it's impossible to grab when the other team has snipe control.

On flag, the dmr is in the same spot

I need to huke to join already so we can get the Young Gods Squad. Enough of shooter.

Why did they remove it from Base it used to be just on the wall before window.

Why did they remove it from Base it used to be just on the wall before window.

Because people would just grab it and shoot long range from window off spawn. There was more freedom to move with out of the base.

you guys act like Halo is half as popular as COD. I got news for you, it's not even 1/10th as popular. It's a niche game in a niche market. Still doesn't take away the fact that the series today have been good.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Prefer that than having what we have now which is team grabs rifles and sniper and controls game.

It's the most unbalanced Slayer in the rotation and I have no idea why it's being used for Game 5s or 7s.  

You risk your life going for a carbine or DMR in most situations because catwalk is heavily pressured.  

At least Eden and Regret have OS to fight for.  I miss two-man Sniper fights so much.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Tizoxic:

9-12 4v4 = 250

FFA winner = 2k

He walks away with more money this weekend any other player outside of the top2 lmao

• Upvote (+1) 3

Tizoxic:

9-12 4v4 = 250

FFA winner = 2k

He walks away with more money this weekend any other player outside of the top2 lmao

So? Good on Tizoxic, grinds this game hard.

• Upvote (+1) 2