CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Had stream muted clip?

Stronside got loud and tried to hype the crowd & there wasnt a sound of response
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Watch the HCS team use this event as an excuse to stop doing east coast events. "Due to feedback we're going back to Burbank"

wow, thought splyce had that one

and no, 46-49 is not a one kill game, mr. walsh, lol

Ended up leaving early this morning and I'm definitely glad I did. :\

Sorry @@Teapot I didn't see your @ yesterday or I would've talked to you!

How has everything been this afternoon? I've been at the airport and just now got a chance to see what's up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ended up leaving early this morning and I'm definitely glad I did. :\

Sorry @@Teapot I didn't see your @ yesterday or I would've talked to you!

How has everything been this afternoon? I've been at the airport and just now got a chance to see what's up.

Not that it means much, sorry Halo turned into this. There was a time when events were pure excitement and joy. I wish some of the younger people could of had a chance for those Halo 2/3 events.

Would love to hear a write up later if you got time about it. Never know, could be a potential push to rid this community of this awful HCS team for good.

Shooter just stuck himself lol

Part of me wants to think he did the "Vetoed."  This is where you stick yourself and try to trade to the enemy close to you.

You're probably right though.

Such a shame, if Simms posted he was going for a beer on the forums FIRST rather than Twitter, I would have bought him like 3. Offer still stands for tomorrow night though man, you certainly earned and deserved them.

I assume you only accept Pints of Guinness? @@TheSimms

Also, @@Phade is the fucking man! Who else can receive constructive criticism like "you're a pancake" and can turn both his event and forum pic to legendary status in under 24hrs?

Haha thanks Dan. But you da real MVP. Forever grateful for your help in making Rewind a possibility.

• Upvote (+1) 4