CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OpTic is so far ahead of everyone else in Strongholds. The way they hold some of these setups is just insane. Holding BR/basement on Rig and then holding yard/mid on Plaza? It shouldn't work, but OpTic somehow makes it work.

Also, Snakebite 16-6 in Truth TS and then 17-6 in that Plaza SH. With the flu. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

OpTic is so far ahead of everyone else in Strongholds. The way they hold some of these setups is just insane. Holding BR/basement on Rig and then holding yard/mid on Plaza? It shouldn't work, but OpTic somehow makes it work.

You play the hand you're dealt.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Blows my mind how OG can manipulate that gametype around the nest hill.

Just seems like so many teams have one preferred setup they try to work around, but OG has an equally competent strat for multiple setups and they've perfected them all. 

To be fair, NV is pretty much ass at SH plaza. They score single digits against a lot of teams. I think STR8 beat NV 100 - 10 in a scrim one time.

Is anyone ever going to beat OG? zzzzzz

hard not to appreciate a great series like we just saw.

and splyce/liquid, followed by one of those vs nV, followed by the grand final?

pretty awesome day of halo if you ask me. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

They're not streaming the FFA Finals, even though it's stacked, has a good payout, and is on improved settings.

MJbite

Being from the UK where baseball isn't as big I'm slightly ashamed to admit my first thought was Michael Jackson rather than Michael Jordan.

• Upvote (+1) 9

They're not even going to stream the FFA finals, just wow.

Thank God. That shit is just as boring as watching AM teams play

Being from the UK where basKeTball isn't as big I'm slightly ashamed to admit my first thought was Michael Jackson rather than Michael Jordan.

lol

lol

lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

More teams have been rotating to br from basement instead of fighting for nest on rig, a while now. I first.noticed it during scrims when both el town and naded said it in different teams. It makes more sense than forcing your way open field and catwalk where you're vulnerable and exposed

Being from the UK where baseball isn't as big I'm slightly ashamed to admit my first thought was Michael Jackson rather than Michael Jordan.

Good lord lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

Good lord lol

this is why i never try to talk about european sports like cricket en sech

lol

lol

lol

Ok weirdly enough I actually had basketball in my head but couldn't remember what it was called. It should be noted, I am not a particularly sports-minded person. I like Halo and ice hockey, that's about it!

Didn't Jordan have a short-lived baseball career though or am I misremembering?

• Upvote (+1) 3

boi

They're not streaming the FFA Finals, even though it's stacked, has a good payout, and is on improved settings.

Which is sad. MLG would make FFA a showcase of all the great individual players in their combines. 

• Upvote (+1) 1