CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Haven't watched Halo since worlds, what's up? 

keep it moving, you don't want to watch this man.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Simms and Wonderboy talking about how great Huke's missed railguns shots were while completely ignoring how Optic dismantled their setup

keep it moving, you don't want to watch this man.

I feel like this is unfair.

The stream was shit on Friday and only slightly better yesterday but it it's been fine so far today.

The new settings also make the game so much better to watch.

Okay, they made a pretty big mistake there. But still, that was a fantastic game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

On mobile, stream really at 8k with OG vs nV?

Yeah 8k. But it's also still pretty early in the day for most Halo fans. And Mothers Day Brunch time.

them cutting from the stream when the game wasn't over, but then catching that exchange between Lethul & Frosty was the funniest sequence of events I've seen on stream in awhile. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

just lol

How does this even happen haha, I'm just done.

OpTic's setup is really unorthodox on Rig Strongholds. I can definitely see why they'd prefer to hold BR/basement over the usual nest/basement, but it's just really strange.

game is 98-89 in favor of Optic with Envy gaining points. Camera switches to Lethul's face.

Why is this place so dead? I excepted to come back to at least more than two new pages during WB Finals. Has the production this weekend really driven people away from watching?