CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

And that is why we put up with the shit support and "technical difficulties" (incompetence.)  Because of games like that. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well yes, you are of course obviously correct. However, unfortunately, it has been necessary for the HCS team to learn this. I remember asking for live on-stream updates during tech issues in the Worlds 2017 feedback thread and I'm glad to see it in practice. Got to take what we can get in positivity at this point, mate.

Oh 100% agreed, wasn't disagreeing with you, it's just sad that this is what we have to focus on

• Upvote (+1) 1

When do we cross the line and stop supporting HCS and the Pro League altogether?

The alternative at this point is just continuing disastrous events.

I've stopped caring long ago, I'm just curious how the rest of you can keep dealing with failure after failure and expect 343 to catch up when they have clearly and intentionally ignored this forum.

they've got me. i don't enjoy spectating any other fps games.

i was surprised/overjoyed that dreamhack agreed to do events. hoping for the best in the future. 

I'm tired of all this downtime between games on my stream.

20579499e39883ad29c0b111a6fa50ac.png

Watching MSI and HCS Daytona side-by-side is a really intense contrast. Riot puts out a high quality stream product and it's crazy to me that HCS isn't striving for a similar quality. There was a robot caster incident today during SKT/TSM and it was resolved and hasn't come back. It's 2017 and these things should not be an issue, period.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This new org feels like a breath of fresh air. (Im dead inside)

Also 30-10 Oxy at 9:00. Good lord

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still blows my mind that EG settled so quickly on Falcated with players like Ryanoob and GODTRA still available.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think nV just needs to take a deep breath and reset.