CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ok, as annoying as this is, THANK YOU to the team for actually communicating with viewers in a proper manner. Technical shit happens, and it has happened a LOT this particular event, but as long as you are honest and explain the situation it is very easily forgiven.

If HCS have learnt one thing from previous event it has been this and I am grateful for it, thank you for the honesty.

... This shouldn't need to be learned at this point in the HCS. Hell, anyone who has worked with people before should know that being honest and giving updates is a good thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't wait to see how this is somehow the community's fault and we need to stop being toxic.

I just can't wait until stream numbers are down as a whole with the settings update, and they blame the competitive community and say that no one likes the new settings. Instead of people tuning in multiple times to dead air and vamping. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can i just say that in all honesty i wouldnt even care about this scene anymore if it werent for this site

• Upvote (+1) 7

I can't wait to see how this is somehow the community's fault and we need to stop being toxic.

I can't wait to see how this is somehow all the referee's fault.

Don't worry guys, I'm sure at the end of all this someone from 343 or ESL or UMG or P5 will come here and lay down a vague platitude about learning from their mistakes.

... This shouldn't need to be learned at this point in the HCS. Hell, anyone who has worked with people before should know that being honest and giving updates is a good thing.

Well yes, you are of course obviously correct. However, unfortunately, it has been necessary for the HCS team to learn this. I remember asking for live on-stream updates during tech issues in the Worlds 2017 feedback thread and I'm glad to see it in practice. Got to take what we can get in positivity at this point, mate.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone have a clip or screenshot of why they restarted the stream? I just got back.

0__0

When do we cross the line and stop supporting HCS and the Pro League altogether?

The alternative at this point is just continuing disastrous events.

I've stopped caring long ago, I'm just curious how the rest of you can keep dealing with failure after failure and expect 343 to catch up when they have clearly and intentionally ignored this forum.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The hell was snipedown doing? Just start capping blue. He was wasting time looking for that irrelevant guy

• Upvote (+1) 1